E30 Euro Grills $49 a set

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    E30 Euro Grills $49
    Shipping/handling $14
    Total $63
    PayPal to:
    order@abrahamsmotorsport.com

    Originally posted by brickwhite
    I'll take a set, how much to 63109

    Leave a comment:


  • MikesJo
    replied
    Sent you money :).

    Leave a comment:


  • jahnaboi
    replied
    Bump for a great deal!

    Leave a comment:


  • brickwhite
    replied
    euro grill

    I'll take a set, how much to 63109

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Total is $63 shipped.
    PayPal to:
    order@abrahamsmotorsport.com
    Thanks.

    Originally posted by MikesJo
    How much shipped to 98281?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikesJo
    replied
    How much shipped to 98281?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    We need your zip code for a shipping quote.

    Originally posted by Intense
    I'd like a set....I'll paypal you in a bit

    Leave a comment:


  • Intense
    replied
    I'd like a set....I'll paypal you in a bit

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    See post above.

    Originally posted by e30_325es
    Per side or do you cut it in half and stick half on one and the rest on the other?
    Last edited by BMWE34M5; 05-07-2007, 06:45 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_325es
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    They come with one replacement foam gasket
    Per side or do you cut it in half and stick half on one and the rest on the other?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    It is $61 to 21037 zip code.
    They do not come with foam strips.
    Last edited by BMWE34M5; 05-07-2007, 06:45 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_325es
    replied
    Is it $60 to 21037? Do they come with the foam gaskets at the top of them?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    PM sent.

    Originally posted by rhett325i
    please pm me total for 2 sets shipped to 97035. thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Not available for the E28 as of now.
    Are available for the E34 for same price as E30.
    Mel


    Originally posted by ldsbeaker
    How about a set of E30 AND E28 ones? Can you get the same price?

    Leave a comment:


  • rhett325i
    replied
    please pm me total for 2 sets shipped to 97035. thanks!

    Leave a comment:

Working...