E30 Euro Grills $49 a set

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikesJo
    replied
    Will you let us know when you have sent out the grills?

    Leave a comment:


  • nefarious7907
    replied
    I didnt know E34M5 was abrahams, I have ordered from you before and I am I am looking to get a few things from you here in about a month.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Thanks-
    I'll get the price tomorrow.

    Originally posted by nefarious7907
    12 ADHESIVE TAPE 15X15 1 51131916525 $25.67
    12 ADHESIVE TAPE 12X12 1 51139057142 ENDED

    http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...21&hg=51&fg=20

    Leave a comment:


  • nefarious7907
    replied
    12 ADHESIVE TAPE 15X15 1 51131916525 $25.67
    12 ADHESIVE TAPE 12X12 1 51139057142 ENDED

    http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...21&hg=51&fg=20

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Get me the part # and I'll see what I can get it for.

    Originally posted by nefarious7907
    I got qouted $23 ::ouch::

    Leave a comment:


  • nefarious7907
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    For a piece of foam?
    I got qouted $23 ::ouch::

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    For a piece of foam?

    Originally posted by nefarious7907
    Damn that stuff is xpensive too.

    Leave a comment:


  • nefarious7907
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    No, they don't.
    Damn that stuff is xpensive too.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    No, they don't.

    Originally posted by nefarious7907
    Do they come with that weathstrip foam on the them?

    Leave a comment:


  • nefarious7907
    replied
    Do they come with that weathstrip foam on the them?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Yes-the price is now $69 for the Euro Grills.

    Originally posted by Kilomph
    It's over?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilomph
    replied
    It's over?

    Leave a comment:


  • nefarious7907
    replied
    damn I always miss out on the steal of a deal GB's

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Final few hours at $49 a set.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Difference between Euro and US Grills

    For those that don't know the difference.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...