E30 Euro Grills $49 a set

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ldsbeaker
    replied
    How about a set of E30 AND E28 ones? Can you get the same price?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean
    replied
    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
    Mine arrived this morning had them installed in 10 minutes! Not the best pic, but pretty good from a phone camera.

    PS those are also the smoked smileys and smoked turns from Mel.
    Those the MHWs?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Looking good!!

    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
    Mine arrived this morning had them installed in 10 minutes! Not the best pic, but pretty good from a phone camera.

    PS those are also the smoked smileys and smoked turns from Mel.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Mine arrived this morning had them installed in 10 minutes! Not the best pic, but pretty good from a phone camera.

    PS those are also the smoked smileys and smoked turns from Mel.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Thanks,Matt.

    Originally posted by mjg23bmw
    :) You'll receive a paypal soon. Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • mjg23bmw
    replied
    :) You'll receive a paypal soon. Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Yes-
    We have 70 sets coming in.
    Same total as above-$62

    Originally posted by mjg23bmw
    Also interested. I see the above paypal info but want to make sure there is still one available.

    Leave a comment:


  • mjg23bmw
    replied
    Also interested. I see the above paypal info but want to make sure there is still one available.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Yes - from incoming stock, early June.
    $49 plus $13 Shipping/handling.
    Total is $62
    PayPal to:
    order@abrahamsmotorsport.com


    Originally posted by Sean
    I'm interested. Still got anymore?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean
    replied
    I'm interested. Still got anymore?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    I'm in Tampa regularly and Mike lives in New Tampa.
    We're sold out but more will be coming at the end of the month.
    I'll save you a set or 2.
    Contact me late May.


    Originally posted by sweetride01
    Hi Mel, will you or Mike be going by C&C anytime soon? Otherwise I can pick them up from you.
    Let me know and I will send payment.
    They are over $120 a set in England!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • sweetride01
    replied
    Hi Mel, will you or Mike be going by C&C anytime soon? Otherwise I can pick them up from you.
    Let me know and I will send payment.
    They are over $120 a set in England!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    E30 Euro Grills

    Some of you that received the Euro Grills may have received E34 Grills in error.
    The factory mispacked some.
    Please E-mail me if you are one of them.
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Beej '86 325es
    replied
    Funds sent. Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Hi Tom-
    Yes-that will be fine thanks.

    Originally posted by workaholic
    do you want us to just send you a paypal and reference this thread?

    Thanks,
    Tom

    Leave a comment:

Working...