e30 Tee's - CLEARING OUT MY INVENTORY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Then a L non slim fit maybe.. Im 5'11 195lbs and wear XL's cause I like them a little loose (broad shoulders). In the picture above Im wearing a L unwashed, washed there just a little snug around my belly.

    Leave a comment:


  • ptownTSI
    replied
    for someone thats 6'3 190lbs would an XL or L be better. if i buy "slim cut size L's" they usually shrink up too small.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    They run the same size as all of my skate brand shirts... they are pre-shrunk but still tighten up a little bit. Original threads added.

    Leave a comment:


  • sirsteezo
    replied
    most likely be ordering a few from you on friday.

    Leave a comment:


  • sirsteezo
    replied
    do they run small...big? shrink at all?

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    started a topic e30 Tee's - CLEARING OUT MY INVENTORY

    e30 Tee's - CLEARING OUT MY INVENTORY

    05/12/11 Update

    I can't let you guys down, I was getting 1-2 requests a month but there is a lot of interest out there.

    Here is the deal, I'm going to track down a new supplier and come up with some fresh artwork but still retain the OG designs. I'm going to have something tangible by mid July for purchase.

    To bring you guys the best quality, I would love some feedback from the lucky people that purchased in the past. How have your shirts and hoodies held up?

    Please be patient, the wait will soon be over.


    _______________________

    All sold out!

    Gildan Ultra Cotton
    100% Cotton
    6.1 ounce

    e30 "front" tee:
    Current stock left:

    All Gone!!!

    Colors:



    e30 "race m3" tee:
    Current stock left:
    S Red - 1
    S White - 2
    L Grey - 1
    XL Red - 3


    Colors:
    Black w/Grey Screen :: Red w/Grey Screen :: Grey w/Navy Screen :: White w/Navy Srceen



    Original threads:
    e30 Tee Shirts
    e30 "Race M3" Tee Shirts

    If you bought a shirt from me please add your input to my vouch thread.
    Last edited by sumyungguy; 05-12-2011, 11:54 PM.
Working...