e30 Tee's - CLEARING OUT MY INVENTORY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Dooo it!

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Received! Received your PM as well. Shirt will go out today, tracking # will be emailed shortly.

    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Spec
    replied
    Sent payment! Check your PM's though I may have clicked the wrong shipping address. Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Keep the orders coming!

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by sumyungguy
    If you get a hoodie I can have the shirts you want made with it :). The Hoodies Im going with are the really nice thick ones, like Fox, DC, ect...
    Keep me in the loop for the hoodie then :) with e30 front!

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    Charcoal and Indigo L for the e30 "Front" :)

    Maybe I will jump on hoodie :) Hopefully it is a good heavy one like Fox Hoodies.
    If you get a hoodie I can have the shirts you want made with it :). The Hoodies Im going with are the really nice thick ones, like Fox, DC, ect...

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Charcoal and Indigo L for the e30 "Front" :)

    Maybe I will jump on hoodie :) Hopefully it is a good heavy one like Fox Hoodies.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    damn sold out of the ones i want :(
    what do you want?

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    damn sold out of the ones i want :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    you have a pm sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    up!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bill-B
    replied
    Originally posted by sumyungguy
    l
    fixed:up:

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Sweet, it will go out today!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bill-B
    replied
    Just ordered a medium cardinal red!

    Leave a comment:

Working...