e30 Tee's - CLEARING OUT MY INVENTORY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Awesome bump.

    Leave a comment:


  • sirmaxwell
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Memorial
    So years down the road, "anytime soon" has come and gone. (hint-hint)
    Being a connoisseur of fine E30 t-shirts and hoodies, the Hanes Ultimate Cotton e30 front design hoodie is one of my all time favorite hoodies. Not only the way it fits, but the design is top notch. I could do at least a couple more hoodies, if not more.

    I wouldn't mind having a hoodie or a t-shirt with that design

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Memorial
    replied
    Originally posted by sumyungguy
    Sorry guys, not gonna happen anytime soon.
    So years down the road, "anytime soon" has come and gone. (hint-hint)
    Being a connoisseur of fine E30 t-shirts and hoodies, the Hanes Ultimate Cotton e30 front design hoodie is one of my all time favorite hoodies. Not only the way it fits, but the design is top notch. I could do at least a couple more hoodies, if not more.

    Leave a comment:


  • ////\/\att
    replied
    yeah i got my sport grey last week i think it was. shirt is awesome. ive already received quite a few compliments on it. and it came very quickly, especially for it being around christmas and new years.

    Thanks again

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    Got my Red/Grey M3 T today. Fits great and print quality is awesome.

    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • ////\/\att
    replied
    Payment sent for Large grey race m3 tee.

    Regards,
    Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by sumyungguy
    http://shutterflick.com/buy

    EDIT: This is my current stock
    e30 "race m3" tee:
    S Red - 1
    L Grey - 1

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    Paypal sent for the XL Red E30 M3 T.

    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Sorry guys, not gonna happen anytime soon. If you notice this thread is over a year old.

    Leave a comment:


  • m3_eater
    replied
    +1 on the E30 fronts.

    Leave a comment:


  • twothrees
    replied
    Yes, I would be interested in more of the E30 front's too.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    Thanks, but I prefer the E30 Front shirt. If you offer anymore of those I'd be interested in a few.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied


    EDIT: This is my current stock
    e30 "race m3" tee:
    S Red - 1
    L Grey - 1
    XL Red - 1
    Last edited by sumyungguy; 12-22-2008, 09:20 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TrentW
    replied
    Xl?

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    I actually have a couple of shirts left, what size?

    Leave a comment:

Working...