No announcement yet.

Group Buy: Sparco Strut Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i see. just checked my paypal account, looks like i have the option to use either.
    FOKAI DA'MA'SHI'I ENSANE GRAPPING INT.

Comment

Is it possible to have one shipped to Sydney Australia?

If so i am in - i have paypal as well.
      Signature removed by R3VLimited staff due to a violation of the signature rules

Comment

They're checking to see if they fit RHD first Mike

Comment

I cannot see why they would not fit a RHD car?!?

The chassis are identilce LHD or RHD.

Comment

Global Express Post (EMS) 3 - 5 Days $36.00 Max. length 36", max. length plus girth 79"

Airmail Parcel Post 4 - 10 Days $32.75 Max. length 42", max. length plus girth 79"

Economy (Surface) Parcel Post 4 - 6 Weeks $21.50 Max. length 42", max. length plus girth 79"

above are the shipping options to australia. Bar weighs a hair under 5lbs. (from www.USPS.com)

There isnt any issue with fitting a RHD car, its the same chassis. I've sold a few to Malaysia and they all drive a RHD car.

thanks
            franklin

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325
              It's not the same, when its coming from your bank account, it has nothing at all to do with your check card.

When it's coming from a credit or debit card [which a check card would be considered] PayPal charges a fee I am pretty sure. Hence the $3 higher price. I wouldn't know, I stopped using PayPal, money orders are easy enough for me.
              No, debit cards are tied in with your bank account so its the same as just withdrawing cash out of your ban account. You won't get charged for that.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

well for those unsure about your paypal account, you can always try to send the $99 to my hotmail paypal account. if paypal prompts me to upgrade my account in order to accept the payment, i'll just deny that, and u can just send the $102 to the other account.

as for bar availability...i'm gonna check with sparco tomorrow...i hope to get another shipment to arrive by the 10th of august...hopefully a little sooner.

Comment

Count me in!

james- el4ever72@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by schmick325

I've been trying to get one locally for awhile. A number of people have told me thier eibach etc.., suppliers have told them that they are only producing LHD ones now that will not fit RHD coz something is in the way

Maybe BS but i dunno

Comment

Yo Westin, Count me in! Thanks...

NSkylineGTRF1@yahoo.com Saul Vazakas
                      Saul
                      01 330ci Daily Driver
                      89 332is Auto-x Friend
                      95 M3 *SOLD*
                      87 325is *SOLD*

Comment

Originally posted by e30-325boy
                        Originally posted by schmick325

I've been trying to get one locally for awhile. A number of people have told me thier eibach etc.., suppliers have told them that they are only producing LHD ones now that will not fit RHD coz something is in the way

Maybe BS but i dunno
                        That is total BS mate - on a 325i the only thing that needs slightly adjusting is the cruise control actuator cable. .

Doesn't matter if its LHD or RHD.

Maybe someone was thinking of headers/extractors

Comment

I got my bar yesterday and it fit great, very nice upgrade.

Franklin has more bars (I think 15 more) comming in. When he gets them in stock i will make another batch of PM's down the list.

Comment

I got my bar Friday afternoon (7/29).

Now I got to get it repowdercoated black to match my car.

Comment

James Smith- el4ever72@aol.com ...my bad, thanks

Comment

I got it today on Saturday.

Can anyone tell me how to install it and what tool's I need ?

And what should I use to get it painted black?

Comment

Working...
                                X