IS splitter Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    why would one want a full splitter like that? just to be able to have it protrude out farther?

ya i read that part too haha, id be pissed if it ripped off and i ran over it
    It sticks out the regular 1.5" but it tucks all the way under back til the oilpan. For the track racers, they use them because they provide downforce as well as protection. For the daily drivers, nothing besides maybe some debris but we still have the guard under the motor anyways stock so its all a matter of choice.

Comment

id totally be interested in a 1.5" but i need to get some extra moneyz. how long is the group buy gonna be offered?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

id totally be interested in a 1.5" but i need to get some extra moneyz. how long is the group buy gonna be offered?
        Friday most likely, but I'm ordering material monday so any time before that is fine.

Comment

ok let me see if i can get some extra money. i need to sell my wakeboard.
          if i cant get the money by monday, youll still make them but for $90 shipped, right?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

ok let me see if i can get some extra money. i need to sell my wakeboard.
            if i cant get the money by monday, youll still make them but for $90 shipped, right?
            Yep

Brendan

Comment

Bump, ends friday...

Comment

Its friday peoples. Need all payments in by monday so I can get material monday afternoon.
                1.DragonOrta 1" Paid
                2.e30_fiend 1"
                3.e30_fiend 1"
                5.Knockenwelle 1.5"
                Last edited by 318isbmw; 11-07-2008, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Put me down for one 1" please.

Thanks,
                  -Lou

Comment

1.DragonOrta 1" Paid
                    2.e30_fiend 1" Paid
                    3.e30_fiend 1" Paid
                    4.Lou35 1" Paid
                    5.Knockenwelle 1.5" Paid

And for everyone who hasn't paid, my paypal is tennis_13@msn.com but pm me when you send money so I can keep it all in order.
                    Last edited by 318isbmw; 11-17-2008, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Alright, didn't get the Rieger done, but done with the rest. Gonna hold off on shipping until all are done. Here's a pic of the completed IS's as they sit now. I had a group in england at the same time, so got them both done at the same time.

Comment

So what's the time frame on shipping? When do you think you'll have the reiger done?

Taylor
                        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                          So what's the time frame on shipping? When do you think you'll have the reiger done?

Taylor
                          Their bent, just need to be cut and then their all good. So hoping to get that done tomorrow, and then so long as I can find enough boxes(I've got a huge stash in the basement, thank you fred meyer) they'll ship out tuesday.

Brendan

Comment

Working...
                          X