Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill be waiting for the m-tech one ;)

Comment

Is it possible to order the M tech style without the holes??

Comment

Question... So whats the reason for the holes?
        I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
        2875-C Towerview Road
        Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
          Is it possible to order the M tech style without the holes??
          Dead pedals are made in batch of 20 units. They either will all have holes, or none will have them. I cannot make only a few "custom" orders. But being a street part, maybe I will decide to make them all without holes.

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
          Question... So whats the reason for the holes?
          Lightness. Without compromising the integrity. And better grip.

Lee
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

In regard of the M-technic style footrest, as it seems it will apply to street oriented market, I was thinking making them without holes and powder-coated (or anodized) in dull black. The Harge unit is definitely stainless steel with holes, but the M-Tech style can be a different evolution from the three previous units. What do you guys think? Who would be interested? I don't require a commitment but just to feel the interest for this last version. BTW Don't hope for a rubber pad.

TIA

Lee

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by bmwpower View Post
              Is it in the car? I might like to stop up to check it out if that would be ok...
              not yet, but feel free to stop by and help install it haha .. you got my # right?
              '12 F30 328i Sport Line
              '91 SpecE30 #523
              '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                In regard of the M-technic style footrest, as it seems it will apply to street oriented market, I was thinking making them without holes and powder-coated (or anodized) in dull black. The Harge unit is definitely stainless steel with holes, but the M-Tech style can be a different evolution from the three previous units. What do you guys think? Who would be interested? I don't require a commitment but just to feel the interest for this last version. BTW Don't hope for a rubber pad.

TIA

Lee
                Sounds good. I think the dull black anodized look will be very nice. I'd get one for the M3.
                '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                '91 SpecE30 #523
                '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

I'd be down for a powercoated MTech one. What would the difference be for the powder coat?
                  Originally posted by Nicademus
                  My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

The M-tech unit will be more expensive as I have to make a custom folding jig for the 180˚ degre bend with the tab going to the speaker area. I will probably check how the pedal looks like in plain stainless, and see how much more for a dull black powder coating. I am only weary of the wear in the paint thru abrasion.

Lee

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
                      not yet, but feel free to stop by and help install it haha .. you got my # right?
                      Yep, got your #. Sure, I could stop by or you could stop over if you don't have a lift. :)
                      89 325is track project / 05 x5 / 99 M3
                      E30 stuff for sale | Parts I'm looking for

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post

TIA

Lee
                        Personally, I would like to have the street version anodized black with holes.
                        Originally posted by Simon S
                        When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

I'll take 2 Mtech without holes and anodized black.

Comment

I think the M-Tech pedal should be a combo of form & function. You really need something to keep your foot from slipping off - no way it should be smooth, even on carpet the rubber piece that's already their has non-slip strips. Spray it with LineX (truck bed liner) - great traction, guaranteed to stay on 100+ years & you can't wear through it.
                            [I

Comment

I would definitely be down for an Mtech-style one.

Cactusjacks1-it would be easy enough to do that yourself or get some of that grip tape for it yourself just so the cost for the rest of us is a bit lower and everyone can go their own route with it, to an extent.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
                                I would definitely be down for an Mtech-style one.

Cactusjacks1-it would be easy enough to do that yourself or get some of that grip tape for it yourself just so the cost for the rest of us is a bit lower and everyone can go their own route with it, to an extent.

I agree 100% - the post was not intended for Lee to modify the pedal, but for us to personalize it, just like you do your cars.
                                [I

Comment

Working...
                                X