Rack doctor feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rack doctor feedback?

Anyone heard from Rack Doctor lately? I ordered a rack August 23rd 2021, received confirmation and my account was debited. I saw at one point on their site something about moving but it's not there anymore. I called today and it just rang and rang. Sent an email too, we'll see if I get a reply. Just wondering if they are still in business.
    '90 325is

I purchased a rack from them last winter, and they were moving at that time. Other than the owner being a little rude on the phone, I had no problems.
    1992 325i Cabrio
    1988 320i Touring
    2000 M5
    1977 530i
    2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
    BMWCCA
    E30CCA

Comment

I waited over a month for mine never got it or any answers from email or phone . When I ordered they said a week . I ended up getting a charge back with my credit card

Comment

Same here. They were moving when I ordered mine and took a while, but they always answered the phone each time I called to ask. No complaints other than longer than expected time for it to ship out.

Comment

Ok thanks guys I guess I'll give it another week before I dispute the charges with PayPal and try to get my money back :(
          '90 325is

Comment

Hey guys just wanted to follow up on this. I was getting ready to file with PayPal and sent one more nice email to Rich at Rack Docter. The next day I had a shipping notice. My rack showed up and I just finished installing it. 👍 No communication other than the automated shipping notice. So take it for what it's worth, if you don't mind radio silence then it might be worth waiting a month for it. Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
            '90 325is

Comment

Weird. I got a rack from them a couple of years ago and they were super responsive. It must have to do with the move that they are undergoing.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Working...
              X