charlescho is the man!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great guy to deal with

Sold a set of Recaro Trophy seats to Charles. Great guy to deal with. Communication was polite, thorough, and detailed. Didn't nickle and dime me, was willing to pay what was necessary for well-packed insured shipping. Highly recommended.

Comment

I'm a member over at Hybridz and I was purchasing parts for my 280zx. Charles has been probably the best merchant I have ever dealt with. He has worked with me through out the whole process. Shipping was the biggest concern due to the size of the parts. Everything worked out in the end. I would definitely recommend purchasing parts from him to anyone.

Comment

Charlie is an outstanding person he commited to buy a manifold from me in payments time came down to the wire and even though i was alright with exceeding the deadline, charlie wasnt going to have none of it, he was sticking to his word and made sure no matter the cost that the final pmt would be recieved by his deadline. I would not hesitate to do business with charlie.
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I have now bought a couple things from Charles.. Solid guy, great communication, parts were exactly as described. Very knowledgeable in not just BMW. Would not hesitate to do business with him again...

Comment

A+++ BUYER ... Easy to communicate with, always kept me updated, checks arrived when promised. Would easily do business with again without hesitation. Buy & Sell with confidence.

Dario
            1988 E30 M3 (Driver)
            1988 E28 M5 (Restoration Shop)
            1990 E30 M3 (S54)
            1991 E30 M3 (Garage Queen)
            1999 E36 M3 (For Sale)

Instagram: Mcar214

Comment

I want to double or triple up the positive feedback for this guy. Super quick to respond, tons of parts.

I ended up paying more in fees than he anticipated to send him a money order so he threw some parts in on top completely unsolicited. Absolutely floored, amazing seller and a huge asset to the community. Some people might be put off by not using PayPal, but this Charles is on his game and does everything to a T.
              sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Bought another big sack of parts from Charles and I gotta reiterate - he's awesome. Well packaged, came quickly, everything exactly as described. One of the best sellers I've ever dealt with.
                sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Working...
                X