Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christoble aka www.TopSpeedPerformance.net DO NOT BUY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P. Miz have you heard from Chris about your problem with them? if not, you need to PM them now. May be he'll make it right with you as well, and I'l save some gas money not knocking on his door.

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
      I think hes a Jackelope.

But seriously, sorry about your misfortune guys. I hate D-bags.

It’s ironic that you feel the need to post in the “transaction feedback” section.

With your dislike of the d-bags it must be rough looking in the mirror each morning.

To the OP sorry for the hijack, hope you get resolution.

Comment

Update - The paypal payment from Chris has cleared, and I have received my refund.

Chris, thank you very much for coming through and clearing this up for me. I appreciate you doing this. I hope future transaction are easy, clean and hassle free. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
          P. Miz have you heard from Chris about your problem with them? if not, you need to PM them now. May be he'll make it right with you as well, and I'l save some gas money not knocking on his door.

I have not PMed them, and it seems that I should. I am glad to see that they made good with Drew, hopefully they will do the same with me. With all of Drew's Hard work exposing this thread to the masses I figured that my inclusion ( aka refund) on the topic was a given. It seems that I am too quick to make assumptions. I'd like to save you the trip Aptyp, because id feel obligated to at least pitch in for gas and maybe some starbucks. ;)
          www.PatrickMizenko.com
          www.TheRealtorsAdvantage.com

Comment

Working...
          X