This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the fuck.

Here is how you can tell if you are dealing with an unscrupulous seller: If they lied to you, you got cheated.

Do you really think Darrin lied to you?

If you weren't allowed opportunity to research and do "discovery" on the car, you got cheated?

Were you allowed this luxury? Did the seller offer you time to inspect the car?

Yeah, I thought so.

In this case I am all about taking sides. Not just because the seller in question is a friend of mine, but since you were allowed time to investigate and inspect the car repeatedly, you are at fault for the tiny things you missed, obviously due to your incompetence.

A painted wooden radiator mount? We talking about the little cups on the frame rails or the actual top mount? If it is the top mount, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MISS THAT?

Oil cooler line on "upside down"? What? They have bends in them, you can't put them on "upside down"...and a radiator leak? Did someone say it was a new radiator?

Dude, grow up. You got a great car for a great price. Yeah, there are gonna be some issues. If you don't want issues, but a new Corolla...oh wait, shoot, seems even those have issues.

I hear a bus pass is quite reliable. Maybe you should get yourself one of those.

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post

I hear a bus pass is quite reliable. Maybe you should get yourself one of those.

Luke
      i use this to commute to school 3 hours/day

e30 is always a works in progress
      Originally posted by FredK
      However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
      Feedback

Comment

Fuck the OP. I don't understand the point of this thread.

"He told me everything he knows about the car and I looked it over really good. Damn I got screwed!"

Really. What is your point?
        -tim
        Originally posted by Jordan
        I like the stance
        -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Bullshit

Shit like that should have been disclosed especially for the price but I'm assuming that the seller knew. Maybe he did not know? Who knows?

I had a clean carfax as well that never detected a fender bender from my car. The seller disclosed this accident along with the receipt from the body shop.

Car looks great. Fix and enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
          X