~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Wednesday I told L that the master on my '91 is bad. He and the relo crew were driving through Kansas en route to the CBQ in LA. Thursday afternoon, yes, less than 24 hours later, the master cylinder was at my door :rofl: :D

Thank you, Levent! :up:
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Levent Erhamza aka 'ZM Blue Devil'

Over the summer, I purchased the following Items from Levent at very competitive prices!!
        factory 'is side skirts
        M3 springs
        heater core valve
        random plugs/switches/connectors/hdw
        Bumper Shock

Very pleasant to work with and would highly recommend him as a supplier for all US & Euro parts. He definitely has the connections to get you anything you want.

As a forum sponsor who helps finance the ability for you to get free information via R3v, I suggest you give GutenParts some business and give back to the local community which has helped you.

Thanks again, Levent for all of your help and I look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Frank
        Recent Rebranding!!
        Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
        E30 SM62/S62
        E30 M60 V8
        E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
        Instagram.com/garageaholic
        Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Levent/ZM Blue Devil = :up:

Great all around guy.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=172320 ;)
            cars beep boop

Comment

Ordered a radiator monday recieved it thursday morning. It was packed and wrapped verry nice not a fin bent. Got a new behr shipped cheaper and sooner than a nockoff from the local parts stores. He was very helpful and professional will do buisness with again and recomend to everyone
              Originally posted by Ryan...
              Please do not ban me.
              Originally posted by JeST
              I get the feeling this thread is more "which r3v member would you jerk off?"

Comment

Sold Levent a e28 mt1 spoiler today, awesome dude to meet. Extremely nice and before I could even start to speak to introduce him to my fiance he introduced himself already. Walking in that garage was an e30 gold mine, I busted a few nuts there.

All in all, Levent is one of the realest people I have ever met, especially in the BMW community. As well as all this ripping people off shit, he's the guy you can always trust without a doubt in my mind.

Thanks Levent! when I hit the lottery I will have a GPS special e30.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Purchased a set of MT1 side skirts from Levent, ultra fast shipping and the product was as described. I highly recomend Guten parts !

here they are on my car they are perfect !
                  sigpic
                  1985 Baur TC2 323i 2006 325xi

Comment

Item: Schrick 288 camshaft
                    Payment: Google wallet

Levent aka ZM blue devil/GPS, is one outstanding business man that gives back to the BMW community. I am proud to call him a close friend!
                    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Yea, I consider him family...only few I can say that about
                      _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

New euro basket weaves from Levent

just bought em. what a great guy and incredible shop. highly recommended!!
                        I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                        DB vert plastic bumpers
                        OEM Keys
                        MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                        91 ic Calypso 3.1
                        86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                        TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                        e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

I desperately needed a part for the e30 for o-fest this week. Dealer - NOPE.

I post a FB message and within 5 minutes, Levent and I trade messages, and he is bringing me what I need to Mid-Ohio.

Amazing service. Tiny part, but it saves my butt and would have missed 4 days on track without it.
                          Current Cars
                          2014 M235i
                          2009 R56 Cooper S
                          1998 M3
                          1997 M3

Comment

Ridiculously fast shipping. I purchased 2 M20 oil pans (2 separate transactions) and both arrived the day after I placed an order. Great packaging and great communication - one of the best sellers on this forum.

Comment

Yup, Im going to bump this.

Pretty common knoweldge around here that gutenparts does things right, and I would 100% agree with that. I have ordered from gutenparts twice now and both times I have shipping info within a half hour of ordering. Also, whenever I had a question that I contacted them about, I had a response very quickly. No one should have any worries ordering from gutenparts, and should actually try to when possible. Its good to support small businesses like them who are e30 enthusiasts at heart, like us!

Excellent customer service guys
                              Current:
                              1989 325i
                              1988 M3
                              1987 325ic
                              Past:
                              2001 330ci
                              2001 M3

Comment

I too will agree with the epic service. I've bought a few larger ticket orders via Guten Parts/Levent and I will say, always without a hitch, as described, packaged well, shipped promptly and a very valued resource in the classic BMW community.

Comment

Working...
                                X