No announcement yet.

F34r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my es cluster in the mail, good packaging and shipping. Along with great pricing, would buy from again for sure.
    sigpic
    85 swartz/metallic 325E
    84 alpine 325E
    85 zinnoberot 318i/R.I.P
    84 Bronzit 318i/sold
    purchase feed back here=http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...82#post3535282

Comment

Bought some motronic stuff. Fast shipment and even labeled the wiring harness for me. Good seller.

Comment

bought the 524td adapters; this guy is quick to respond and ship out. i was actually surprised as that is not common. :o
        ?

Comment

Sold tons of stuff to Brandon. Great customer who knows what he wants and orders correctly with no mistakes
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Fast shipping, answered all the questions I had, and was more than willing to help with any other questions I may have. Would do business again.

Comment

Bought some injectors (moderately used) and they work great! shipping was very fast, and the price was even better :D. Thanks again for hookin me up man, I really appreciate it.

Comment

I bought one of Brandon's M20 twin scroll manifolds and communication was great and he also accommodated my custom needs for 1 2-bolt and 1 v-band wastegate without any fuss. Now I just need to get it on my car ;)
                1990 325i Touring - The Bonsai Bimmer - Patiently Waiting
                1984 316 Coupe - The Base Model - Pain in the Ass
                1988 750iL - The Daily Driver
                ...And a couple others...

Comment

Drove up 3 hours to pick up some late model bumpers from Brandon. Great guy to do business with, and I got a thrill ride in the F34R machine! Would totally recommend to him to anyone else needing E30 parts.

Comment

Have not checked back here in a bit, thanks for all the feedback guys.
                    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Got my belt today. Its beautiful thanks!

Comment

Purchased a belt and am impressed with the quality. Great communication and a great product.

Comment

Great seller! Fast shipping, good parts and price!

Comment

Working...
                          X