Treehouse Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Treehouse Racing

If Jon is willing to put up with my psycho ass he deserves all the credit he can get. I hardly need to say it, but he bats 1000 with me.

Ordered 5-lug swap kit and eyeball arms. Everything arrived in good order and ontime.

Me and Jon swapped parts.

Everything worked out great.

I reccomend
    Gunni
    @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

TreeHouse Racing.

Spoke with Jon and he got everythign squared away. Great guy great business. They ship out today! Woot!

Thanks,
      Tony
      Last edited by jajou318; 10-18-2005, 12:23 PM.

Comment

if you were getting eye ball arms they have been out of them since about the last month I ordered mine in early sep. just got them last friday I was 3rd on the waiting list. Their machine shop is way behind so I have been told.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Its a small shop and when they have race weekends, they are harder to reach. They'll come through.
          Current Cars
          2014 M235i
          2009 R56 Cooper S
          1998 M3
          1997 M3

Comment

I just called checking both numbers I have for them about 10 minutes ago, and Siccardi just now called me back and then I pointed him to this thread and then he saw he had an unread email from you from tonight. I assume things will be resolved soon here after.

Comment

I hope so thanks for making the call man. As of now I got no new e-mail.

Comment

I ordered mine on 9-23, talked to Jon. He told me that they had a delay on the CAB's right now, he said acouple of week which is fine with me. I called them acouple of times to see where they were, no anwser, I left no message. I called 2 days ago and talked to Jon, again. He said they just shipped out a big order of them and sent me my tracking number while I was on the phone with him :up: So if you did order some, you should get them soon.

Mine arrive tomorrow!
                91 m3

Comment

Cool stuff man. I'll call tomorrow and hopefully I'll get some good news.

Comment

in buying you have Service, Price and Quality... typically you'll get 2 out of the three wherever you go. Price and Quality is totally there with THR (Euro Tech). Their Service is a little iffy but only because they are a small shop and when there is a race they are hard to reach a week before and a week after. They will always come through for you in the end though... its the southern charm/hospitality thing.

Comment

Mine work great, They got them to me quickly (in the group buy) and I was/am very happy.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Getting them shipped today! Jon very understanding guy. Thanks for everything!

Comment

heh, R3V kiddies never understand a race shop may be unavailable because they are at the track....racing and picking up more info and trying new things which will in result may for cooler shit.

i try to regulate on ya fools though ;), because I know them all to be legit. you're welcome

Comment

Jon, Rob and Treehouse racing are awesome to deal with! They sent out new bushing material and once installed the noises were gone, no noises whatsoever attributable to the CABs.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

How does one get the new material?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                              X