No announcement yet.

Treehouse Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is my experience. it all started when i ordered my m50 wire harness adapter online... well apparently there site has a place where you are supposed to enter in your motor and body types. non existant. i wait a week, at least expecting a call from them if they had trouble. after waiting a week, i call them... i tried calling about 15 times through out the day and also left 2 messages. after the 15th time of calling i finally got someone. they informed me that the site can be iffy at times when it comes to ordering the adapters... ooook why didnt you call...

at that time i also inform him that i would like to purchase a trans mount for the conversion also, at a cool cost of 175. well considering my time constraints here i go ahead and take the plunge. at that point i was told if they had any trouble what so ever that i would get a call. OK. 2 days later i get an email with a tracking. well when i get the box.... whats missing the trans mount. i call up and apparently there was a problem.

moral of the story:
    absolutely great products, shitty service, if your in a hurry, dont waste your time.
    Last edited by Grant01; 02-05-2009, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Dont worry man. I know all the guys personally and used to work there and I still cant get anyone to pick up the phone.

Comment

Treehouse

A thumbs up for treehouse. Sent my stuff out quick, made sure they had the right address, etc etc. I called my order in.
        Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

These guys are awesome, helped me out with shipping and everything. Sent off the stuff on the same day.

Would definitely do business again :D

EDIT: Just received them, perfectly packaged :D Such pretty little things
          Last edited by almostacrayon; 04-23-2014, 04:06 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X