Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to see this happen to such a good guy (Yan) I hope you get this straigtened out with Lawyers or other. As far as Vlad, Im sorry to see him being banned but Im sure R3v staff contemplated heavily over it. Yan if you make it to CT come by the shop and I will have some good beer waiting for you.

Comment

Damn, glad he got banned.. sucks this happened to a great person and a nice car... hope you get to fix your car man.. thanks for the service!!
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

There is now a donation fund set up for Yan in General, the link is in my sig.

We will be producing YAN-3 stickers for sale with all proceeds going to the fund as well, details to come later.

Comment

A chance to show a little support to fellow member and demonstrate what a great community is r3v:

Beat to the punch again, thanks Janderson.
          Last edited by frankenbeemer; 12-18-2011, 05:41 PM. Reason: Late as usual.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
          1989 325is Raged on then sold.
          1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
          1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
          1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Is legal action being taken or what? This piece of shit (vlad) needs to be put in his place

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
              This is terrible. Those runs and drips are complete bs, I could spray a car better than that. And your headliner...the fact that he drove it without your permission...
              I painted a buddy's Jetta in the garage ( in black ) for free and it looks better than that.

Comment

Hes still posting away on BFc

Check Us out on Facebook
                Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
                Full Product Line Tuning
                OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                  We're not turning this into a "Let's tear Vlad a new one" thread.

I reopened and posted this to let the community know what was being done, and get people's thoughts/opinions on the matter.
                  I'm sorry I just really have to get it off my chest to say I thought she looked like a transvestite.

I'll be sending a donation myself when I get to a computer. Hope the best for you Yan.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I bought a car from Vlad in September. I have to say that Yan's experience seems very representative of the quality of Vlad's work. I count my issue with Vlad as my own stupidity in not having a trusted AND knowledgeable person inspect the car prior to purchase. Lesson learned. Vlad's shop doesn't do the quality work you think they should given their experience with e30's or anywhere near the quality you would expect for the money.
                    1985 M635csi Black on Buffalo
                    1985 535is Zinno on Black
                    1985 M635csi White on Pacific Blue
                    1988 M3 Lachssilber on Black (sold)
                    1987 M3 Zinno on Black (totaled)

Comment

I am not taking sides here but, Vlad brought up an interesting point on S14 what happened with the other 9 m3's that were in his shop while Yan's was being worked on?

According to Vlad they came out fine and the owners were happy is there any proof of this?
                      sigpic

Comment

He had ample time to sort the details, he dodged the questions,pushed blame else where and blamed his paying customer. This is not the first time and this has happened.
                        Last edited by M-technik-3; 12-19-2011, 07:06 AM.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

glad to see whats being done here. Had i viewed this thread earlier I would have controlled my rant in the donate thread.

excellent move by the admins

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                          Ig:ryno_pzk
                          I like the tuna here.
                          Originally posted by lambo
                          Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by e30e View Post
                            Glad someone else thought this too; plus the same pose/picture combo every 3 days got very old.
                            Thank god I'm not alone. Every picture I just kept wishing she would GTFO of the frame.

Comment

OP, I really feel for you. For what you have done for our country, you deserve much better than Vlad provided you with. In all honesty, I could have done a better job with a rattle can, provided I prepped right and buffed it good afterwards. In reality, he should be re-spraying your car for free due to the quality of the work done, and for what you have done for us overseas. I shot my 318i in my garage for about $130, with auto parts store dupli color lacquer, and it was better. There is no reason for what happened to you, and it is most likely criminal. Just to ask, have any of the members that were ripped off here reported his shop to the Better Business Bureau?
                              IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

Comment

Wow, I am sorry for you Yan. A maaco paint job would have turned out better for $800. Hopefully everything works out for you.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                                Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Working...
                                X