Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is royally fecked. 6gs for a paint job is alot to blow and should be absolutely perfect when finished. Sorry man

Comment

Jesus look at the driver door-jam vin tag.... sorry to see this happen to a good guy.
      Transaction Feedback!

Comment

What a clusterfuck. This is what happens when you "turn" car after car instead of taking time? I think.
        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Waiting on the shower of apologies I should be getting after everyone jumped on my shit for questioning Vlad's work on that M3 Touring.

Just kidding!

Comment

Sorry to see this has happened. A true shame and its hard to disrespect a vehicle much more than that, let alone its owner.

No one deserves this.

:p:p I don't know about the part of Yan never uttering a negative thing, and I know he's not a fan of us, but...

If you want some help from us over at StanceWorks we'll see what we can do about putting the word out on finding a truly talented shop (or a shop of your choice) to help out with fixing the car, or perhaps we can help with the fund raiser.

-Mike

Comment

That is one of the nicest BMW's I know of, and it's a real shame this went down :(

My condolences OP.
              '91 "318is" slick top M50 turbo
              '97 Dodge 3500 12v Cummins
              '12 Mini Cooper S
              '89 318i Chump Car Project

Comment

I can't believe this! Such a travest! You would think a BMW lover would treat other BMW owners with more respect than that. This story will go down in history and protect many others from such a horrible outcome. Sorry Yan. Hope this works out for you in the end, and you get your e30 back on the road in the condition its supposed to be in.

Vlad ist eine schreckliche Person. Ich bin froh, dass er verboten wird!
                1989 E30 Zinnoberrot Vert 325i OBD1 S52 turbo;IP

Comment

How can Vlad sleep at night?

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

Yan... I must commend you on the way you handle things. Like everyone else here, I'm sorry that this happen to you and your car. I'm glad that attention whore is now banned!

I'll definitely will be getting a few stickers when they're ready!

And good sir... I thank you for your service and goodluck/be safe!

Comment

I don't know how I missed this thread but wow! First of all, how can somebody drive someone else's car when they have been told not to and then send the owner pics of said disrespect???

Looking at those pics made me throw up a little bit. As some on here may know, I used to be a painter for a high end dealership for two years, and that right there is the definition of a hack job, lazy masking job, improper temp/distance/paint atomization, butched rebuild, just the works.

I painted my own e30 and even though I did by myself from beginning to end in just two, 14 hour days in my dad's greasy shop, it looks waaay better than that. And for those who have seen my car in person you know it's not perfect AT ALL.

Yan, I don't know you man, but just wanted to say I'm sorry it had to be you that got the short end of the stick in this situation. I'm glad you have your head on straight and that you are being the bigger man in the situation, that right there is morally sound. If you lived anywhere near me I would be down to help you fix some of those paint horrors, and respray some panels for you for free, but I wouldn't trust myself to re-spray an E30 M3.

Best of luck to you man.
                      Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                      Originally posted by J3M93
                      This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

read everything over on s14.net and i honestly respect the hell out of you yan, you are a true and honest human being, we need more people like you. i will try my best to give a donation. i wish the best for you're car and thank you for serving for our country.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

Wow is all I can say.. I dont know how people sleep at night like this. Esp when you trust someone these forums are built on trust and reputation were here to help each other.

Yan, I dont know you but you are a real genuine person and handled this well.

Thanks for bringing this to light and thanks for serving our country!
                          DG.

13 328i F30 6MT Tuned
                          95 325i E36 5MT Vert
                          89 325is ( sold )
                          92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET
                          - DET Build Thread
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                            As much as I would like to take Vlad to court for not only the improper work done, but also driving my car without permission, I have come to accept the fact that biblically it is not right for one to take another to court (1 Cor 6, Mathew 18:15-17...) I understand many will disagree with me, and many have let me know this already, but in the Lord’s eyes it is the right thing to do. I believe Vlad will one day get what he deserves; I am not the 1st person who has been wronged by him.
                            WOW! I felt sorry for you till I got to this point. Are you f*cking kidding me???
                            You actually let your religion control you for THIS?
                            Oh man...... If the was a LORD, your paint would not be fucked eater.

You can't complain about your money. If you had taken it to court you probably would get your money or a
                            proper painted car.
                            1987 BMW E30 M3 RB26
                            2016 VW Polo 1.2 TSI R-Line

Originally posted by 5spoke
                            Fucking norway and your sick clean ass e30's! Yes i am yelling!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Horsepower View Post
                              WOW! I felt sorry for you till I got to this point. Are you f*cking kidding me???
                              You actually let your religion control you for THIS?
                              Oh man...... If the was a LORD, your paint would not be fucked eater.

You can't complain about your money. If you had taken it to court you probably would get your money or a
                              proper painted car.
                              The fuck is wrong with you? He finds peace in his own way which happens to be the faith he lives by and follows. And with that peace he is able to wake up the next day not ape-shit mad like you and your reply.
                              Shut up.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Religion sickens me, that's why! I don't live my life after a old history book...
                                People have different views on life, but this one was especially good. Why not just go and murder Vlad, that is also OK according to the holy book!
                                1987 BMW E30 M3 RB26
                                2016 VW Polo 1.2 TSI R-Line

Originally posted by 5spoke
                                Fucking norway and your sick clean ass e30's! Yes i am yelling!

Comment

Working...
                                X