Payment recived.

Thanks.

Comment

aww, resolution. i love a happy ending.

Originally posted by ApexGoblin
      well make sure your priorities are straight... e30 first :up:

Comment

Originally posted by B-well View Post
        Payment has been sent from my account as mike does not deserve to wait any longer. I will take care of getting the money back from my brother
        Major kudos, Sir.

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by B-well View Post
          Payment has been sent from my account as mike does not deserve to wait any longer. I will take care of getting the money back from my brother
          Good to see some people want to make things right.
          Originally posted by BAlbertiX
          your my boy blue!

Comment

B-well - Paid for Item did not receive it - (Update): Received.

I paid for a hardtop to be shipped to me (expensive) two months ago, and did not receive it. If anyone knows this outstanding young gentlemen please extend my regards. I am very disappointed.

I have tried calling him, and sent him a few messages. It is too late for me to retrieve my money, kept hearing excuse after excuse why it was not shipped. Poor communication did not respond at all to the last message. I know he is still using the forums daily.

Now I am left no Item and a large sum of money no longer in my possession.

Just a heads up y'all.
            Last edited by RondoAcapriccio; 09-04-2012, 07:06 PM.

Comment

How would one ship a hardtop? Seems like a pain in the ass. Anyway, I hope u get it. I know those things aren't cheap.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

There is no member with the screen name Bwell. I assume you are talking about B-well.
                sigpic
                January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                  How would one ship a hardtop? Seems like a pain in the ass. Anyway, I hope u get it. I know those things aren't cheap.
                  On a pallet, which I would probably have to pick up. I am on a base anyway and I don't think they would bring in packages that big.

Originally posted by robrez View Post
                  There is no member with the screen name Bwell. I assume you are talking about B-well.

Yea my mistake, thanks.

Comment

How can u not get your money back? How did u pay him?
                    GIFSoup

Comment

After 45 days or so, your not allowed to file a PayPal dispute because the settlement gets closed by PayPal. I'm assuming OP paid with PayPal

OP, try calling them and talking to a representative, explaining the situation in detail about how you waited to file a dispute because the seller was deceiving you. Could work; I don't know how flexible they are with the rule, but they do their part to understand the buyer's frustration

Freakin sucks.. Those things aren't cheap..

Comment

Yea^

First he was out of town, said his girl was supposed to send it.

Then he said that the nearest shipping date was such and such.

Then said it was shipped, there was no tracking number, and did not provide ANY information... I sent a pm asking for any information did not get a response.

Comment

He stalled you. It's happened to me before. Guy says it's on the way, it was sent on this date, etc. You should have gotten it by now...etc. Next thing you know it's over a month and he stops responded to emails because he doesn't have to anymore. This is why I don't get upset when people ask when I shipped things.
                          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Alex is in england for business untill the new year.
                            His wife called me once and never heard from her again after that. I assumed she got it sent out. Ill go over there this evening and get it on its way if it isn't already

Comment

Im his brother, Mike. you can pm me on here through his SN untill we get this sorted out. He got promoted and 3 days later hes in england with only a gvt issued cell phone

Comment

Yea well I sent a PM 1 day after you posted and have yet to receive a response.

Comment

Working...
                                X