Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good communication, product as described, excellent packaging.
    Thanks

Comment

Great communication
      Lighting Fast Ship
      Great Packing job
      Thank you very much Chris

Comment

Recieved bad heater core valve attempted to resolve with seller as usual they stop communicating when thier item is bad paypal claim filed
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

90vert705 -WARNING*WARING*WARNING-90vert705***

I posted a WTB thread that I was looking for excellent condition late model tail lights.
          Originally posted by e304me View Post
          I have decided red signals dont look good on my red car. I am looking for excellent condition, no cracks
          Originally posted by e304me View Post
          bump, want perfect condition
          90vert705 PM'ed saying he had what I needed

Originally posted by 90vert705
          Hello,

I have a pair of late model taillights in excellent condition and clean. Asking $90 plus shipping. I can send you a few detailed pictures. Just need your email address.

Thanks,

Chris
          He sent me some pictures and for the most part they looked good, but it appeared there might be a small crack on the drivers side turn signal

(this is a pic he sent me, that I cropped and drew a red line around)

So i inquired:

Originally posted by e304me
          is there a little crack on the side of the drivers side turn signal?
          His response

Originally posted by 90vert705

They are crack free. It may be the reflection that you're seeing.

Thanks,

Chris
          So I went ahead and purchased them. When they arrived, not only was there a crack specificity where I asked if there was and he said there wasnt,
          but there were also many other cracks, and on top of that one of the taillights is not even OEM brand and the colors do not quite match between the two.
          Obviously I was outraged. This guy sent me "excellent condition" and "crack free" (his exact words) taillights, that turned out to be total garbage.

I was hoping it was some sort of misunderstanding and he would refund my money, but I sent him at least 2 PM's including pictures of all the cracks and he is completely unresponsive. Last message I got from him was on 4/27.

I also want to add it is very clear the damage did not happen during shipping. I hope this thread helps others. I know that some may have had a good experience with this guy, wish I was one of them. Out of the hundreds of transactions I have done online this has been by leaps and bounds my worst experience.

(Sorry for the big pics, it is kind of hard capture in pictures)

Last edited by e304me; 05-28-2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Is it too late to file a complaint with Paypal?
            sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

I tried that but they said that they couldn't do anything because I received it, even thought it was significantly different than described.

Comment

I once bought some tail lights like that. Looked good in pics but when I got them they were cover with small cracks. I was pretty livid. Guess you can't trust many people these days. Of course the seller had no idea what I was talking about and hinted that maybe they were damaged in shipping. Are you sure they are cracks and not scratches? If you don't get anywhere with paypal and are stuck with them...I recommend a cut and polish with Meguire's plastic cleaner. The lights will look so good, you may not even notice the cracks.
                Last edited by reelizmpro; 05-28-2013, 02:12 PM.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

That guy has so many threads on random little pieces priced over market value.
                  I literally think he's just junkyard raiding, and selling on forums.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                    I literally think he's just junkyard raiding, and selling on forums.
                    Seems as though thats where these taillights came from....and where they belong.

Comment

Sorry to see all this. I have been hosed this way 3 times on 3 sets. Sellers claimed them to be perfect, got them with several hundred hair-line cracks. I had to write them off as total loss.
                      » PARTS FOR SALE
                      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

I brought from his dumb ass....he claimed item was in excellent condition filed paypal and won guy is a piece of s hit
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Similar thing happen to me with a "Mint" condition HVAC panel and when I got it, it was cracked.
                          I returned the item to him, on my dime and he never refunded me.

Comment

This guy needs to be banned.
                            Last edited by karzrtoyz; 05-29-2013, 02:34 PM.

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

Originally posted by J.Almonte View Post
                              Similar thing happen to me with a "Mint" condition HVAC panel and when I got it, it was cracked.
                              I returned the item to him, on my dime and he never refunded me.
                              Okay, that's straight bullshit

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

^

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

Working...
                                X