Bimmer Buddies (Hershey, PA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimmer Buddies (Hershey, PA)

I want to take this opportunity to thank Dave and Jordan at bimmer buddies in hershey, pa. 2971 Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA, 17507.

I met these guys at swaptoberfest, and quickly I realized they know their stuff. I took a trip to their shop to pick up some various pieces not only are they reasonable they had absolutely everything I needed and much more. E30's everywhere, s52's, M20's, performance parts, and lots of those random pieces that no ones seems to have. They are honest, knowledgeable, and most importantly meticulous.

Wish I took some pictures of the cars they have, personally I think there is something for everyone who has or WANTS an e30. No e30 m3's but I saw an mtech2 318is, and a frigging baur, not to mention some other really clean daily drivers, even some track/parts cars. Not to mention Dave's personal s52 swapped beauty.

I took my car in for a timing belt and waterpump. After a few hiccups (because just about all the plastic in my car is brittle), and they went out of their way to change out my rear view mirror after my attempt had made it unstable. Fully informing me that it was risky to remove at that point, I agreed and the worst came to pass, 2 drill bits later, and risky drive through the snow I now have a ROCK SOLID maplight mirror in there and the car is peppier than ever. Oh yea the hood emblem really helps too :)

After the change Dave noticed a tick my car had developed due to a worn pulley, within 10 minutes he knew what it was, and hard at work to fix it. Not to mention I left with something that I literally couldn't find anywhere else (Interior sunroof cover).

I am very pleased with the cost, and and the quality of work. I should mention that I drove 240 miles (round trip) for this, AND the trip home was during the snow. If you haven't already give them a shot, I've had 3 transactions with them already each one I've been very satisfied.

Jordan, I think my receipt needs some clarification, maybe i'll just take it to an interpreter. Who owes who what now? Haha.

They sell used parts? Im pretty close to them

318is, m50tu g240 s3.46

Comment

They sure do.

Comment

Great guys. Bought some parts from them a few months back, and probably will again in the future.
        85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
        e30 restoration and V8 swap
        24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Bimmer Buddies 717 388-1256. Great guys:D
          sigpic

Comment

thanks again for the business essi and thanks for spreading the word. When the snow stops falling I'm sure I will see ya around again.

Comment

Originally posted by pmat View Post
              They sell used parts? Im pretty close to them
              we sell used parts mainly but can also help ordering new parts along with install and what not. Just give us a call and we will help ya out in any way we can

Comment

Originally posted by carbeater View Post
                thanks again for the business essi and thanks for spreading the word. When the snow stops falling I'm sure I will see ya around again.
                No need to thank me, you guys are the ones doing a service to the community. Some more pieces came flying off my car so once i get the cash ill be back soon.

Comment

these guys are deffinitly cool and passionate about what they do. im fairly local and try to go see whats goin on every once in a while to shoot the shit and they always welcome me. also if you are looking for an e30 they most likely have it from houndstooth cars, to vert, to mtech cars. hit them up!

Comment

A bit far from me and do not want to part ways with my usual go to shop for parts.. but I do love the hershey area! If I am up there, I'd def love to check it out and maybe pick something up!

These guys have a website? I couldnt find one.

Comment

as far as i know they don't. they are just getting into operation, but they have a ton of cool stuff and are very nice guys.

Comment

I didn't know there were real people in PA who are e30 enthusiasts besides me and a few buddies

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Highly reccomended, the shop is new but coming along nicely and they have just about anything you may need. I need make another trip out sometime soon now that it's warming up we should have a get together at the shop.
                          Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
                          Bimmerbuddies LLC
                          717-388-1256
                          2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
                          bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

This is a joke. They're a bunch of scams. Truly rude people.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron_tupper View Post
                              This is a joke. They're a bunch of scams. Truly rude people.
                              Either elaborate or don't post anything up. Personally I look at how long you've been on here (2 weeks at the most) and your post count and it seems you came on here for one reason. You shouldn't be so quick to pull the trigger on these guys. By leaving feedback for them....in my eyes you've just given feedback on yourself.

Thanks
                              sigpic
                              Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X