penpen - thief!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dakotademon7
    replied
    Originally posted by Poorboyz
    Not very creative and if you didn't want to get in it then why did you post?

    Transaction feedback helps everyone on the board when looking to buy/sell items. Hopefully you will never get burned to know how the OP feels.

    Keep your smart comments to yourself.
    I know. That was lame. Lol.:(

    Leave a comment:


  • Poorboyz
    replied
    Originally posted by Dakotademon7
    The way I look at this. It's a problem between person A and B and I C no reason to get in it.
    Not very creative and if you didn't want to get in it then why did you post?

    Transaction feedback helps everyone on the board when looking to buy/sell items. Hopefully you will never get burned to know how the OP feels.

    Keep your smart comments to yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    I know a majority of those people too, It's not hard to use google

    Leave a comment:


  • Dakotademon7
    replied
    The way I look at this. It's a problem between person A and B and I C no reason to get in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    And what do you have to do with this transaction? Looks like you're here to just drag other people through the mud cause they know the guy. Hey, a lot of people knew vlad. Does that make them bad people? It's the same in this case....

    Leave a comment:


  • Eddie Haskell
    replied
    Does Ricardo Mollindeo aka PenPen aka Ricky live in Rhode Island?

    Aeon- Ricky Thief" Mollindeo hangs with this group of guy's. Hell one of them is a moderator on this board. I know if I had a business and were a sponsor here I would think twice dealing here if thieves are working the board. Here is list of his buddies at meet on Feb. 1st. I won't do any business with this group of guys. It's like a dogs that run in packs. If one has fleas they all have fleas.

    PenPen's buddies that know the Scumbag.

    1. e30spdfrk
    2. desaevious--
    3. mikeday
    4. hendrixvodu-
    5. penpen------Thief,Thief,Thief Alert
    6. jp1234
    7. Hellish Elf
    8. FredK----- FredK has sold a ton of parts here
    Last edited by Eddie Haskell; 03-07-2014, 02:10 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    penpen is gone. And no I'm not going to ban e30spdfrk. He can't do nothing but ask the guy to get on here and say whats up.

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamchasin
    replied
    Ban e30spdfrk too. He said use his name.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    This is ridiculous. You paid for them in Nov. and that's the last the seller was on. It's now March and still nothing. Plus his friend chimed in almost a month ago. I'm hoping that the seller heard about it then. But yet you still haven't heard anything from the seller. I'll give this till 3/7. Then I'm banning the seller. The seller even though he is banned can still send a PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • aeon
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackout
    Why would you wait so long to take an action?
    I suppose I'm a bit more patient than most.

    Anyhow, it's been another week, and still nothing. If anybody actually knows this guy, can they please light a small fire under him to either ship or refund via paypal?

    Leave a comment:


  • Killer_bseries
    replied
    Good luck man. Seems like you haven been waiting a while for this douche to deliver. You are a better man than I, I was throwing a fit for a weeks worth of ignoring and broken promises.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blackout
    replied
    Why would you wait so long to take an action?

    Leave a comment:


  • DELPHINtimecapsule
    replied
    Originally posted by aeon
    No contact/update this week from penpen. My request for the wheels *or* a paypal refund are getting me nowhere.
    That really sucks. Hopefully the moderator personally guaranteeing the transaction will yield results.

    Leave a comment:


  • aeon
    replied
    No contact/update this week from penpen. My request for the wheels *or* a paypal refund are getting me nowhere.

    Leave a comment:

Working...