penpen - thief!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by aeon
    Thanks, Gents. This morning I had a reply from him! Looks like I may get my wheels after all!
    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • aeon
    replied
    Thanks, Gents. This morning I had a reply from him! Looks like I may get my wheels after all!

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    I personally know Ricky he's a good guy this doesn't sound like him at all ... I'd say pm Byron http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=15094 and ask him to get in contact with him they are good friends

    Leave a comment:


  • matthugie
    replied
    Originally posted by ButtJuice
    Holy fuck. That's messed up.


    NEVER gift a seller money unless you personally know them. Sorry to hear about that buddy, I've been jacked before as well. Not $8fucking00 dollars though.
    This. Sorry man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    It hurts regardless of being a veteran or not.

    I've emailed him directing him to this thread, but be aware he's not been on r3v since 12-01-2013 03:29 AM

    Leave a comment:


  • ButtJuice
    replied
    Holy fuck. That's messed up.


    NEVER gift a seller money unless you personally know them. Sorry to hear about that buddy, I've been jacked before as well. Not $8fucking00 dollars though.

    Leave a comment:


  • aeon
    started a topic penpen - thief!

    penpen - thief!

    In November, I worked out a transaction with PenPen (Ricardo Mollindeo) for a set of AC Schnitzer wheels for $800/shipped. I paypal'd him the money back in November, and haven't received the wheels as of February. My last actual reply from Ricardo was in December. I have been as patient as possible, but now have to raise the Thief Flag. As I did Ricardo the R3V favor of claiming the paypal transfer was a friend/family gift to avoid fees, I am unable to file a refund claim. I'm out $800, and as a Veteran, that hurts... Badly.

    By all means, avoid business with this member.

    Edit: This is now an ongoing process/transaction again since posting this. I will update as things progress.
    Last edited by aeon; 02-05-2014, 01:52 PM.
Working...