penpen - thief!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aeon
    replied
    I bought the wheels knowing there would be a good amount of "use" (damage)... Everything checks out. The wheels will get repaired/refinished at a local shop no problem.

    For what it's worth, they were shipped really well (when they were finally shipped!) too. Always a plus.

    Leave a comment:


  • roznic
    replied
    thats total bull... Hey OP how were the wheels at least, everything as described?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slidewayz
    replied
    Jeez, let it be a lesson to all. Glad it worked out for you in the end. You should mail him a small box with a pile of your turds in it. That'd be hilarious.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Nice to hear.

    Leave a comment:


  • aeon
    replied
    Just got the other 2 wheels on the porch today... Case is 'finally' closed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    What a fucking joke.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    This is horseshit.

    Leave a comment:


  • aeon
    replied
    Still no update on the other 2 wheels. I can't get the tracking info (if there is any) for them, which would obviously be a huge help. Still in the hunt!

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule
    Did you try contacting the bank who issues the credit card with PayPal? Claim fraud to them and you might have more luck.
    THIS. This was the reason I took my debit/bank account off and linked my credit card. If someone were to come in a jack me, I'd have a heck of an easier time claiming credit fraud than I would have trying to get physical tender back.

    OP, your position sucks. I hate being the guy that gets burned.

    Just remember
    You only have 45 days. It is okay to wait a month for big ticket items (stuff like seats, wheels; awkward items like dashboards, engines, etc.) before something happens, but you NEED to take action before that.
    I almost never send as gift unless I personally know the guy and have dealt with him for years at a time.
    1-2 weeks for smaller items and 3-4 weeks for bigger items is the longest you should ever wait before looking to get your tracking.
    I'll admit, even I take a while to get parts shipped out, but that is usually no more than 2 weeks and it is usually because I am away on a trip or vacation; even then, I make an attempt to give the seller an ETA and will keep them personally involved in the process: they don't mind waiting 2-3 weeks if they know I'm working on getting the goods out to them


    If you are going even 2 weeks with you not getting any replies, I'd start looking into filing a claim/fraud. The other guy shouldn't be pissed when his (your) money is gone; it was his responsibility to come through and he never did: there's consequences for that.


    Glad it seems like something is getting resolved, but dang man.. Took hard work...

    Any word on the other 2?

    Leave a comment:


  • aeon
    replied
    Well holy crap... *Two* of the wheels arrived today. All it took was having people cough up his phone number, a month of badgering from said-people, the occasional voicemail from me, and a total of 6 months payment to ship time...
    Last edited by aeon; 04-24-2014, 10:28 AM. Reason: Forgot to specify that 'two' arrived today

    Leave a comment:


  • getouth
    replied
    Drama, lol I just really hope the OP gets his$ owr wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    pm'ed op

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by Eddie Haskell
    Does Ricardo Mollindeo aka PenPen aka Ricky live in Rhode Island?

    Aeon- Ricky Thief" Mollindeo hangs with this group of guy's. Hell one of them is a moderator on this board. I know if I had a business and were a sponsor here I would think twice dealing here if thieves are working the board. Here is list of his buddies at meet on Feb. 1st. I won't do any business with this group of guys. It's like a dogs that run in packs. If one has fleas they all have fleas.

    PenPen's buddies that know the Scumbag.

    1. e30spdfrk
    2. desaevious--
    3. mikeday
    4. hendrixvodu-
    5. penpen------Thief,Thief,Thief Alert
    6. jp1234
    7. Hellish Elf
    8. FredK----- FredK has sold a ton of parts here
    including me in that list is ridiculous just because i know a person doesnt mean i sold this dude the wheels fuck you man

    Leave a comment:


  • DELPHINtimecapsule
    replied
    Originally posted by aeon
    Thanks for this. At least it'll help this site in the future!

    As for my wheels/refund... Nada. Can't even get a reply out of this guy. If anyone has a phone number or an address, I'd love it (no hostility). Would like to start a claims on him for the wheels.
    Did you try contacting the bank who issues the credit card with PayPal? Claim fraud to them and you might have more luck.
    Hopefully e30speedfreak or whatever can take the time to get you his pal's info since he took the time to post a defense and a promise on this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • aeon
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    penpen is gone. And no I'm not going to ban e30spdfrk. He can't do nothing but ask the guy to get on here and say whats up.
    Thanks for this. At least it'll help this site in the future!

    As for my wheels/refund... Nada. Can't even get a reply out of this guy. If anyone has a phone number or an address, I'd love it (no hostility). Would like to start a claims on him for the wheels.

    Leave a comment:

Working...