penpen - thief!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • henryki
    replied
    I would've raised the thief flag after a month, but thats just my ADD impatience with buying car parts. You have every reason to be upset, and I hope that it gets resolved soon! Good Luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • aeon
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    Despite the op thinking he is "a terrible person in general", I will use my name and reputation on this forum and say that you will get your wheels in the end.
    I was definitely heated when I wrote that. I've since removed that part of the original post, as I feel it was unwarranted.

    I just want what I've paid for. 3 months ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Poorboyz
    replied
    End of what...this year? This decade? Its been over 2 months....

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Excuse me, this isn't a thread for jumping down people's throats because you're upset that someone on the Internet paid for wheels and hasn't got them yet.

    I never said Ricky was smart or that I agree with him taking this long, I said that he is a good guy and will make this right. Despite the op thinking he is "a terrible person in general", I will use my name and reputation on this forum and say that you will get your wheels in the end.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Sorry for your loss OP, for such a shitty experience.

    I have made plenty of transactions and, have not asked for money to be gifted to me. People tend to do it because they know me but, I don't mind paying the fees for an item I sell, if it brings piece of mind to the buyer.
    I will admit though, I have had my share of lazyness and skipping out on due dates but, I always made it right, even if (I as the seller, took a loss).

    Always cover your ass, when paying through paypal., especially when spending more than $100.

    Leave a comment:


  • RondoAcapriccio
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    He's a good guy, just a bit forgetful. He'll make it right for you.

    BS, that's someone’s hard earned money, you don't play with it!

    Yea OP Don't gift, and I am never going to give the benefit of the doubt again(did it once), 45 days no item.. filing a claim. I also always get the personal info of the seller, and if I am out enough money your damn sure I will be paying a visit.

    Leave a comment:


  • ChaosTheory
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    He's a good guy, just a bit forgetful. He'll make it right for you.
    How can you vouch for a guy who was paid $800 for wheels he never shipped? ThTs not forgetful that's irresponsible. I hope you get your wheels OP. Never gift money no matter WHO vouches for the seller because in reality they are not the one shelling out $800.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    edit: none of my business

    Good luck OP.
    Last edited by agent; 02-13-2014, 11:42 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • aeon
    replied
    Welp, 10 days later, no replies to emails, or updates in general. Looks like it's back to missing money!

    Leave a comment:


  • getouth
    replied
    ^^ I want to know how this ends up???

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Make this a lesson not to gift money unless it is actually a gift.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bglad
    replied
    I never send $$ as a gift, I just add in a little extra for the fees to make sure I'm covered. Hopefully this all works out for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    that blows. Hope you get your money back

    Leave a comment:


  • jhaurimn
    replied
    Wow, really hope you get your wheels! Glad hes talking to you now. I can understand someone being forgetful, but when someone deposits $800 into your account, ship their shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    He's a good guy, just a bit forgetful. He'll make it right for you.

    Leave a comment:

Working...