No announcement yet.

stitched wheels/ jordan greer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm always leery about people working on my car or parts from my car. One of the big problems today is that no one takes pride in what they do. Mechanics/"professionals" will ask for premiums for their work and deliver subpar results. I only use someone if I absolutely can't do it myself. Or if I can order something with a core charge. I had some body work done a few years ago. The owner seemed very professional and the shop looked professional. Guy gave me this huge speech about getting what you pay for.....blah blah blah. I brought the car to him with all the panel and parts ready to go. He gave me a price to which I agreed (I never once complained or asked for discount or hinted that money was tight). The price in the end was higher than He told, but I said no worries I get it things happen. Went to pick up the car and it was basically a "Maaco" job (no offense to Maaco). I had to adjust my own door and install my own edge protection seal. I had to fix my antenna where half-assed installed it. The car was absolutely filthy (clean when I gave it to them). And overspray in areas. Long story short people suck.

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

Working...
    X