Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.

If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.

In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

stitched wheels/ jordan greer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback on Stitched Wheels.

Just got off the phone with Jordan after 4 weeks of no contact initiated by him.
    I contacted him 3 times by e-mail and twice by phone when the wheel was not sent by the estimated time. Original ETA was 3 weeks from the time he received it. At the 3 week point (on the 9th) I e-mailed him. 3 days later he responded that the wheel would be sent out that day or 4 days later at the latest on the 16th . Then, after no wheel, and no contact I contacted him by e-mail again. A delayed response to that e-mail then said 17th or 18th and that he would send a tracking number. Since then, no wheel, no tracking number, no contact. My last e-mail has gone unanswered. I called him today (the 21st) and he told me that it was his wife's job to answer the e-mails and that he doesn't answer the phone because he gets a lot of telemarketing calls...
    I recommended to him that if there was a delay to take a few minutes and send an e-mail or make a phone call to give an update.

So I'd like to give some feedback on the quality of work, but as yet I have no wheel and no tracking number and a lot of excuses.
    I won't be relying on Jordan in the future and can not recommend.

Comment

Guardodoc,
      Please post how this works out. My wheel is down there currently & my
      3 week mark is tomorrow, July 28th. His wife/employee, Sara, said it would go out this week. Well? It’s Friday, no box on my doorstep as of yet....

CAPP

Comment

Kevin of Creative Options comes to mind. Tough field of work I guess.
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
          Kevin of Creative Options comes to mind. Tough field of work I guess.

Did you have to bring him up? Just ruined an otherwise good day.

Just kidding, but I will always feel it is my duty to bring up the terrible experience I had with Kevin every time his name is mentioned on a forum, lest someone else make the same mistake I did (try to do business with him).

Cory
          1992 325i 'vert
          1988 320i Touring
          1977 530i
          2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
          2001 325i - R.I.P.
          BMWCCA
          E30CCA

Comment

Have any of you gotten your wheels back or any information?

They have had two wheels of mine for a little over two months with minimal contact.

If anyone can send me a phone number for them, I'd very much appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by exhaust View Post
              Have any of you gotten your wheels back or any information?

They have had two wheels of mine for a little over two months with minimal contact.

If anyone can send me a phone number for them, I'd very much appreciate it.
              I'm surprised to see your post. Word is, other than a few interiors that he's done for certain people recently, he's out of the automotive interior business. IIRC, last I heard he was having his girlfriend retrim the wheels while he focused on interiors but it seems that he may be out altogether. Hopefully, it just means they aren't accepting any more wheels while they finish off the ones they have but who knows. This is just from what I've seen on FB.

This is from his IG Jan 2019:

stitchedwheels
              After a 5 years of fantastic patronage, we are moving on to the next chapter and will no longer be accepting orders. This may change at some time in the future and we will keep everyone updated.
              Thanks to everyone that supported us. It’s been a real pleasure.
              Jordan
              Last edited by reelizmpro; 03-21-2019, 01:26 PM.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I just got my M3 interior back from them a few weeks back, and from what I know reelizm is correct.

I would reach out via email- that is where I got a response.

They had some family stuff pop up which pushed back their turnover times quite a bit in addition to no longer accepting orders.
                1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread
                1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread

Comment

He's out of the automotive business atm, he did some work for me recently that took 4 times as long after numerous messages I finally got my stuff back and the workmanship was great as usual. It really sucks that his communication and organization was not on par with his work. Hopefully in the future things change for the better. Otherwise him and his family seem like really nice people!
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                  IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

He has my wheel and my e-brake handle. It has been over a month and half since I was supposed to receive my pieces BACK from them and they are not getting back to me.

I understand that life happens, but as a paying & patient customer, I think I (and whoever else is waiting) deserves some sort of updates / ETA.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

I managed to find Jordan’s phone # (I believe) and left him a voicemail yesterday.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Thanks guys. When I spoke with them in January they said that I was the last order they were taking as they were getting out the business.

I've sent two emails and found their number on Facebook, I'll be giving them a call as well. I understand things happen and don't mind waiting, I'd just like an update.

Comment

After over 4 months of no then intermittent contact, I received my Mt2 wheel redone by Jordan. He forgot to send me my e-brake handle that I had requested to have redone with M tri-color stitching, but then sent it back to me a week later today (not done correctly). After this whole ordeal, he refunded me $38 for the undone e-brake handle.

It’s a damn shame regarding the poor communication and lack of completeness because this guy had potential. While my wheel seems to have come out nicely, I don’t think I would’ve done business with Jordan (or his wife Sara?) if they had disclosed that they were shutting down (just a week or so after I placed my order/paid).

Unprofessionalism is frustrating. Oh well.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

They seem to be taking my order to rewrap my Mtech1 wheel now. Seems like they're back in it.
                            '86 Burgundrot 325 2.8 stroker.

Build thread

Other cars:
                            2000 Porsche Boxster
                            2006 Subaru Outback XT 5MT
                            1972 Porsche 914

Comment

Working...
                            X