Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jokester Feedback

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    I had admitted my fault. You just can’t read.

    Expecting you to be content would be too much.

    I don’t care if you send it back. Just get out of my mentions. I have other business to handle and your negative mentality is not needed. You got your money, move on.

    Comment


      #32
      I'm serious -- I don't refunded until I show I shipped it back.

      So no, I don't have my money, yes this is still wasting my time, and again, do you have, or did you ever have a tracking number?


      Originally posted by Jokester View Post
      I had admitted my fault. You just can’t read.

      Expecting you to be content would be too much.

      I don’t care if you send it back. Just get out of my mentions. I have other business to handle and your negative mentality is not needed. You got your money, move on.

      Comment


        #33
        :popcorn:
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

        Comment


          #34
          merged the feedback thread. leave feedback if you've had experience as a buyer or sold him something.

          I bought parts from him that came as advertised, quickly and boxed well. No issues here
          Simon
          Current Car:
          -2000 330i Estate, the dad-mobile
          -2002 MR2 Spyder, the solo-mobile



          Make R3V Great Again -2020

          Comment


            #35
            you guys need to meet halfway and go one on one, settle it. record it and put it on youtube

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by efficient View Post
              you guys need to meet halfway and go one on one, settle it. record it and put it on youtube

              Comment


                #37
                Got my stuff quickly with great communication. No concerns here.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by efficient View Post
                  you guys need to meet halfway and go one on one, settle it. record it and put it on worldstar
                  Fixed.
                  Steve • Toronto
                  1991 318is • Brillantrot
                  Build Thread

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Bought a set of ZKW fogs from Jokester.

                    Packaged well, shipped quickly and parts are as described.

                    Would do business again.
                    1991 318iC
                    1989 325i Field Rescue

                    Comment


                      #40
                      woodenturn is despicable. (shifter guy that called me a scammer)

                      He lost the original Paypal case, so he opened another with a different reason....

                      Usually shipping stuff to Canada is a slight pain in the ass, but this time....

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Purchased a heater core valve from Jokester. Paypal'd on a Monday, had a UPS tracking number on Tuesday, had the part in hand on Thursday.

                        Would buy from again. Thanks!

                        OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                        Transaction feedback
                        - jpod999

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Pleasure doing business jpod999

                          Have a good one

                          Comment


                            #43
                            You are such a dick.

                            I had to change the case to item not arrived, from item not as described, because you would not send me the tracking number.

                            I did not know when the shifter would get here, so that is what paypal told me to do.

                            Not sure why you didn't just offer me a FULL REFUND from start to cover your screw up. Such a waste of time. I will post the decision so people know what's what. Still dealing with this stuff. Thanks for the great service Jokester!

                            Originally posted by Jokester View Post
                            woodenturn is despicable. (shifter guy that called me a scammer)

                            He lost the original Paypal case, so he opened another with a different reason....

                            Usually shipping stuff to Canada is a slight pain in the ass, but this time....

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by Jokester View Post

                              Usually shipping stuff to Canada is a slight pain in the ass, but this time....
                              Arrogance of this guy

                              I guess you should check what you were supposed to ship, before you send it next time


                              Comment


                                #45
                                I’ve carried out plentiful successful deals since you. Nobody is perfect.

                                You keep coming back. You lost the case when you had the shifter, then changed the case reasoning.

                                I think all of your posts on this forum have been solely bashing me..... I don’t think anyone on the forum cares about the case result. I may be wrong though

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X