No announcement yet.

KO Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had my order in for Bilstein Sports since early May and still nothing. They never call or e-mail to let you know what is going on, you have to call or e-mail them. I was told they were in stock at the time I placed my order, but was told they were out of stock a month later after I left multiple e-mails and voice mails. They might have been a good vendor before, but they are suspect, at best, right now.

Comment

FAIL

Ordered some parts on 5/27, saw it on my bank charge the following day. Today is 6/11 and i called in to inquire about it, excuses started flying off the handle from a 2 min conversation. :

"it somehow slipped through the cracks"
      "im training 4 new people"
      "im sorry, i don't know how to answer that I'm new here"
      "we are having issues with our ordering system"
      "we just changed shippers"
      "we are having email issues"

So everything seems to be broken there, except the ability to charge customers and hold onto their item for over 3 weeks!

i suppose the only positive is their prices as they seem pretty good for most items, but like the old saying goes, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

Comment

I have had two rather large orders w/ similar results... taking > 2 weeks before they actually ship... and for instock items.

They say they're busy and even on one occasion the order was packaged, but just hadn't shipped.

If they're too busy to fill orders, ship, etc. time to hire more people. period.

I don't plan on using them again unless I have no other option.

Jon
        Build : Das Drehmoment Ungeheuer

Comment

same here (I got billed the next day of the order). After 5 days I called them and asked them "why did I get billed if the items havn't even been shipped?" and they said the warehouse was out in california and they are having inventory issues....I was thinking I was getting the parts from the east coast not the west coast. When the items did finally ship I had to call to get a tracking number. when I did get the parts they were missing a coolant hose. (not a big deal they said they would credit me)

Comment

I tried to call, AND left a message and still haven't gotten anything back. I sent 2 E mails too. I want my money back I'm done with them

Comment

good stuff to report about KO!

I got my stuff in 6 days after my card was charged. I had to call and follow up, but it paid off. Items arrived as promised, and prices were VERY good! :pimp:

Originally posted by sennasixty8 View Post
              patience finally paid off... I got to speak with Sherwin today, and place my order!

Comment

Placed a $300 order on the 5th, It is now the 17th. Gave them a Call they said "your order hasn't been shipped yet".

So Im SOL. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I will only go the my local BMW Dealer for parts from now on, it is worth the money to not have to wait.

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
                1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

Anybody else still waiting for shocks? I ordered them on the 8th of may and still haven't even gotten a tracking numbe for them... I think I am going to cancel my order and go with bav.

Comment

Originally posted by justin_l_ View Post
                    Anybody else still waiting for shocks? I ordered them on the 8th of may and still haven't even gotten a tracking numbe for them... I think I am going to cancel my order and go with bav.
                    I ordered my Sports around May 9, never received them, so I canceled my order around a week ago.

Decided to go with Bilstein Tourings instead, so ordered some off of ebay and received them within 4 days.

Comment

so after a month, i cancelled my order. the guy wasn't too concern nor did he even bother to apologize that i've wasted a month.

very bad customer service

STAY AWAY, UNLESS YOU HAVE LOTS OF FREE TIME TO CONSTANTLY CALL THEM TO FOLLOW UP ON YOUR ORDERS

Comment

Just finally received my order and everything is here but I am disappointed because I was under the influence that I would be getting oem BMW parts but I guess I was wrong Now I know why it was so CHEAP.

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
                        1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

Originally posted by n2motorsports View Post
                          so after a month, i cancelled my order. the guy wasn't too concern nor did he even bother to apologize that i've wasted a month.

very bad customer service

STAY AWAY, UNLESS YOU HAVE LOTS OF FREE TIME TO CONSTANTLY CALL THEM TO FOLLOW UP ON YOUR ORDERS
                          I'm with you on this one. I just called and cancelled my order yesterday and they didn't appologize, or even try to keep me as a customer. I placed my order on may 8th and cancelled it on June 23. That is way too long to have to wait for shocks. I had to wait a month for underdrive pulleys because they never followed up on what alt pulley I needed.

I would not reccomend them if you want to get parts within a reasonable time or want good customer service.

Comment

"The CEO handles all cancelled orders, he will e-mail you when reviews your case." That was June 23. Well still haven't heard anything, called and left a message friday the 27th because nobody picked up. All I want is my money and they seem to be doing nothing about it. Very frustrating!

Comment

Soooo if they never answer the phone, how do I cancel my order and get my money back?

Comment

Ya, I have never had to try so hard to spend my money.. Lots of excuses for lack of customer support. Erik promised a lot and never returned phone calls. I spent a good amount of money there and had to follow up a lot! Ended up going to Carr Industries and they took great care of me..

Comment

Working...
                                X