KO Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KO Performance

great guys to deal with. i left Erick a Message, and he got rite back to me and worked out the details. i will see how long shipping takes, but my first impression is very positive. Thanks!
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

I just put in a nice big order today. Erick was a pleasure to deal with, through emails and on the phone.

First impression was certainly a good one. I will certainly be using KO Performance for all my E30 needs from now on.

Cant wait to recieve my parts!

Comment

update: parts shipped FROM KO came really fast, like 2 days. if you order parts that they dont stock, then they dont have any control over shipping times, i ordered Hawk HPS that came from Turner, they took about a week and a half.

all-in-all im a happy camper!
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I just got my parts! even with an address change the parts got here in only 5 days!

I cant wait to place my next order!

Comment

KO Performance - Sherwin

Just letting you guys know I placed an order with KO last week... Sherwin helped me out. He's a great guy to talk to, and very easy to work with. He put my order in for a pair of control arms and they went out that day (even though it was already late afternoon).

Shipping was quick, and needless to say the pricing was fantastic. I highly recommend ordering from these guys.

Thanks!!
          Jay

Comment

I just had another fine transaction with Erick over at KO Performance.

Comment

My shifter parts arrived quickly and for a good price. Thanks.

Isaac
              :: PNW Crew ::
              '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

So the bad hype seems to be? null and void?

Comment

Any bad hype seems to have happened during the time that KO was understaffed. We're now with two guys devoted only to sales. :)
                  Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                  EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                  FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                  NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                  Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                  ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Good to see.

Comment

Just received my 4th or 5th purchase from KO. Always great to deal with of course dealing with someone who has the same car, first hand experience bonus!
                      Too many purchases to list all at this point, but all have been great. Excellent pricing.
                      I know this because I'm cheap and always looking for deals.
                      E46 floor matts came strait from the stellarship! i saw the delivery truck bring them in.
                      sigpic

Comment

I made a decent sized order last night. I can promise you I'll be pleased with the result.
                        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Got my SSK
                          Ordered it from KO on Friday.
                          AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
                          Yours truly,
                          Rich
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Rigmaster
                          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Customer service with KO was far superior to anyone I have bought with online.

Thanks again Erick
                            Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

erick and the gang have taken care of me so far :)

I hope you like getting a monthly order from me. lol
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                              X