Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30nate

Easy to deal with and a great seller!

Bought a euro check panel off him. Shipped it Tuesday via USPS from California and I got it today here in CT. Exactly as described and packaged well. My paypal probably hasn't even cleared as I make this thread, but he was a good enough seller to trust me and ship it anyway. :up:

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

I agree.
    I met up with him to get an IS lip. It was just as he told me it would be, nice guy too.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

I got a diff from him a while back. gave me new seals and all. even met up so I didnt have to pay shipping.
      sigpic
      1991 325iC w/ 75k Original Miles, Brillantrot, 5-speed, 16" BBS RX's, Black Leather Sport Heated Seats, LSD, and Diving Boards for life!!!:D

Comment

lol. i forgot i sold you that diff. is it working good?

Originally posted by M5wanaB View Post
        I got a diff from him a while back. gave me new seals and all. even met up so I didnt have to pay shipping.
        and thanks for the kind words guys.

Comment

Items purchased: late model coolant recovery tank, interior lights & switches, late model driveshaft.

Purchase method: in-person w/ cash

I met up with Nate briefly to buy these parts. Cool guy, no BS. Would do business again.

Thanks again Nate :up:

Jon
          Rides...
          1991 325i - sold :(
          2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Purchased rear door cards, items as described.

Paid in person, Nate even delivered them.

Cool guy, recommended.

Thank you!!!

P.S. get that 2002!
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Bought a finned diff cover from him. Nice guy, very easy to set up a time to pick stuff up. Buy his stuff!
              -Alex

Comment

Right on E30nate

Nice set of E30 Coupe Black Door Cards.

He shipped ReallyFuckingFast.

He even fabricated the box with style and precision (that's good for bighairyextrapoints in my book).

I'm impressed to say the least.

This transaction was a thrill.
                I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

E30nate

I sent this guy money for a guage cluster back on 3-14-09,i have yet to see a cluster or my money.I'ver pm'd him on this forum as well as e30tech and no response.If you're reading this it's pretty low to take someones money for anything!How pathetic and broke are you to rip someone off for $60.

Here is where it all started!!
                  i have two driver side fog lights with no cracks, one has minor chip, little bit of pitting. asking $30 each shipped.

i also have a 88-91 "i" cluster. everything works, good si board, shows 188K on the odometer. asking sold

Quote:Originally Posted by E30nate
                  Quote:Originally Posted by mpower1
                  Quote:Originally Posted by mpower1
                  hey, the cluster will work with a 91 325is. you can send paypal to nate_crandall@hotmail.com if you want it.

Money sent.

awesome. i will get it shipped on monday.

Did you get the cluster shipped?If so do you have a tracking #

sorry man, i have been super busy this week. i will get it out tomorrow for sure. sorry for the delay

Any info on the shipment?
                  Last edited by Mpower1; 04-16-2009, 12:04 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

post the information you have on him - name, address, email etc

Comment

Originally posted by ethirtydavid View Post
                      post the information you have on him - name, address, email etc
                      Thanks.
                      sigpic

Comment

He sold me something and the deal went fine.
                        1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
                        1991 318is Black/Black - Slicktop - Project s52
                        1989 Alpine White/Black M3 S52
                        1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

Nate is going through some tough times right now and is currently in SoCal looking for a job.

I'll try to talk to him for you.

Comment

Nate is a stand up guy, something pretty big must've come up to stop him from responding to PMs and shipping your stuff. I wouldn't worry at all.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

yeah nate has always come through for me, im sure something major came up for him if you havent gotten your stuff.
                              -Alex

Comment

Working...
                              X