E46 oil pan on s52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 oil pan on s52

Hey folks, I’m looking for info on swapping an E 46M3 oil pan on my S52 swapped E30. I looked around the forum and I can’t find anything and the search isn’t working. Luckily the site admits have been notified of that issue. Anybody know who does these types of swaps or if there’s any write ups on how to do it? I know I need to modify the oil pan in the K member I just can’t find the info on it.

Is there any difference on the e46 m3 & the dual pickup s52 oil pan? Bimmerworld has a kit that they say uses a combination on e46 m3 & euro e36 m3 parts. I think all e30 subframes for a rear sump oil pan still need the s54 oil pan notched for clearance.

Comment

Whups. m3. nvrmnd.

t
      Last edited by TobyB; 10-07-2021, 08:46 PM. Reason: reading comprehension
      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

If you search for Arc Asylum oil pan or subframe mods, you should be able to find pics of the subframe/pan/oil pickup mods you need to do for this.
        Tyler Timmel (TinyT of the Arc Asylum) went off the radar sometime 2016ish.
        I think BMP and another company make similar setups.

You'll also need the oil pump/pickup and probably need to piece together a few other parts to make it all fit.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
        X