DIY A/C Lines
Collapse
X
-
Have ordered this plate to replace the plate on the E36 compressor (Denso 10pa17) and 45 deg fittings which supposedly connect to the e30 lines.
Will know more in 2 weeks.Leave a comment:
-
does anyone know the diameter of the stock e30 m42 A/C lines? I want to order new barrier hose, but don't have them in front of me and want to order the correct size.Leave a comment:
-
Bump, looking for some updated info on this. Just bought a car and will need AC. Going to see if I can find a shop that can make me some.Leave a comment:
-
Please clarify and confirm an M52 AC compressor will fit the E30 hose fittings? therefore plug and play action!!Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for posting this thread up. I used one splicer on the line from the pump to the rest of the car and had the hose from the condenser to the pump welded since there wasn't enough hose room to splice that one. I had Hose-Man in La Mirada do this for about $100. Well worth it for us LA, OC people I think. Converting to R134 was easy for me (at least I think this is why) because my e30 is a '93 vert. I read somewhere that older Model verts can convert to R134 without doing much or anything. Pluged in the e30 connector to the M52 pump, hit the AC button and have ac. Awesome!Leave a comment:
-
Since the links for the splicers no longer work (or at least no longer listed) I've found the following. Figured I'd share. Can be found on Amazon or just google search the parts.
#8-#8 splicer
Four Seasons - 14308
http://www.amazon.com/Four-Seasons-1...+Seasons+14308
#10-#12 splicer adapter
Four Seasons - 17410
http://www.amazon.com/Four-Seasons-1...+Seasons+17410Leave a comment:
-
here are my lines (don't mind the dirtiness):
they spliced the e36 line tips to the e30 lines and done.
on the wiring part... i connected the 64pin to the blk/red wire on the glove box plug but my idle keeps hunting. any idea?Leave a comment:
-
Going to order these soon! Thanks for the link.Splicers are also available from http://www.tubesnhoses.com/products.asp?cat=445
I just had a local shop make some hoses for me for $98.
I bought a crimper and an e34 line so I'm hoping to finally have a/c this summer!!!Leave a comment:
-
Splicers are also available from http://www.tubesnhoses.com/products.asp?cat=445
I just had a local shop make some hoses for me for $98.Leave a comment:
-
So which A/C line did the OP used ? From the compressor to the condenser? i tried both the E34 M50 and E36 M3, they don't clear the frame.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: