This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SINdelle's 20 - 100mph Video

So I finally made a video from 20 - 100 mph video. I had my dog with me at the time if you look at the rear view mirror. Obviously no weight reduction and a/c.

This is what beat the Evo MR, Scarlet (e30polak), 2000 Camaro SS, my buddies 2003 Zx3 T28R Focus (11psi@252whp/235wtq).

Its a s52/ZF with a 2.93lsd. If had I more traction pretty sure I could get my 0-60 a lot quicker.

-Jasper

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

very nice:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
      very nice:)
      Thanks! :D I made this video for the non-believers in my project swap thread.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

That didn't look very quick...
        '89 325is S50 Track Montser
        '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Nice!

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
            Weren't you one of the none believers in my project thread that told me to get dyno numbers/time slips?

An expected remark from you to say the least.

Thanks for looking though! :D

Comment

i dont understand everyones traction issues. i can easily have traction in every gear with my 234whp s50/zf with a 3.73 welded on 205/50-15 nitto neo gens

and yes i do daily the car

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic49 View Post
                i dont understand everyones traction issues. i can easily have traction in every gear with my 234whp s50/zf with a 3.73 welded on 205/50-15 nitto neo gens

and yes i do daily the car
                You can clearly see in the vid my traction issues. 1st gear - no traction, 2nd gear traction after a while spinning till my car speed matches my gauged speed. When I had a 3.73 with my ZF tranny, just hitting it on second gear I lost traction.

Your nitto neo gens must be amazing then.

Comment

New definition of "traction issue": Slamming second gear while still spinning in first, and having the wheels still spin for a second or two.

Let me now when you blow your trans, loose it by shifting like that around a turn, or otherwise ruin your car. Or learn how to shift normally, where you won't have wheel spin, will extend the life of your trans, and be faster overall. The only thing you demonstrated is your inability to shift well.

Sorry.

"Traction issues" are when you have 400+hp and can't hook up, rolling into the throttle in 3rd gear at 60mph.

Stabbing the throttle in 1st/2nd, power shifting, or anything of that sort, and your shitty street tires spinning, is not a "traction issue".
                  85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                  e30 restoration and V8 swap
                  24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                    New definition of "traction issue": Slamming second gear while still spinning in first, and having the wheels still spin for a second or two.

Let me now when you blow your trans, loose it by shifting like that around a turn, or otherwise ruin your car. Or learn how to shift normally, where you won't have wheel spin, will extend the life of your trans, and be faster overall. The only thing you demonstrated is your inability to shift well.

Sorry.

"Traction issues" are when you have 400+hp and can't hook up, rolling into the throttle in 3rd gear at 60mph.

Stabbing the throttle in 1st/2nd, power shifting, or anything of that sort, and your shitty street tires spinning, is not a "traction issue".
                    1 - I'm gunning it in a straight line and I will not blow up my transmission that way. I am not grinding it in gear.

2 - Of course controlling wheel spin/hop with ideal tread width would be faster but come on be realistic. 205s with an s52 would cause traction issues. Would I have traction issues with 235s on my e30? I highly doubt it.

3 - Inability to shift well? Really? Its a quick vid from 20 - 100mph. Negating power should only apply when launching. Specially on a naturally aspirated car with properly sized/width tires. Of course if this was a 400+ whp e30, negating power between shifts would be the faster solution but this isn't the situation. Completely different scenarios.

4 - I understand your point of view and perhaps I'm using the term "traction issues" loosely but its still valid to an extent given the circumstances.

Sorry but no.

Comment

needs driver mod asap. nice ride
                      Tial, Precision, Garrett Dealer!!!
                      PM me for more info.

Comment

Meh.
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I like the part where you did 100mph clearly next to a neighborhood of houses. Good job!
                          1985 BMW 325e
                          1997 BMW M3/4/5
                          2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
                            Neither do your vids...

Jasper, you should've just posted this on BFC. R3V members don't build their cars to go fast in the straight line. ;)
                            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                              Neither do your vids...

Jasper, you should've just posted this on BFC. R3V members don't build their cars to go fast in the straight line. ;)
                              True. I laugh at the driver mod comments. What you see is only a fraction of what you know.

Comment

Working...
                              X