What's Your M50 or S50 E30 Mpg??
Collapse
X
-
With all new sensors, perfect compression, a 2.79 and a getrag 240, and light foot, I'm getting 31mpg at 70mph indicated, M50NV. No exaggeration. Though in city I'm getting ~20ish. I drive a bit more aggressively and I have a vacuum leak at the booster so my idle is not the best. -
It's hard to get an accurate MPG when the gas pedal is floored all the time !
I'll report back when I start driving normally, and 3.15 or 3.23 are the best gearing with zf IMOLeave a comment:
-
What's Your M50 or S50 E30 Mpg??
Title pretty much says it all, what current mpg are you getting on your swapped s50, s52, m50, m52 etc. I'm really curious to know. I'm currently in the market for a donor so I'm curious what i should expect. trying to hold out for a lower miles s50/52 but because of my impatience i may just go with a m50. Just want to know what to expect. Oh and of-course, what gearing are you using?Tags: None

Leave a comment: