TRM Tuning Sale & Free Shipping Code for R3VLimited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRM Tuning Sale & Free Shipping Code for R3VLimited

UPDATE!!! THE SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL FEBRUARY 16TH UPDATE!!!

Due to the weather debacle we experienced here in Atlanta, our offices were closed most of the week and we were not able to address some of the questions forum members had before the sale ended. We have decided to extend it two weeks!

As we have always done for R3V Limited forum customers, free shipping. Use R3V FREE for free shipping on orders over $20. We also are currently running the biggest software sale in the history of the company, all software regardless if it is Performance Tunes, Custom Tuning or Turbo Tuning Packages. We will also be adding technical articles, E30 specific swap parts and kits plus well documented "how-to" articles to help the community to the new site.

Last edited by TRM; 02-01-2014, 01:09 PM.
    questions or comments?

Please email info@trmtuning.com

Sweet! my buddy has a TRM tune on his E36 M3, he loves it. His brother also has an M3 and is a little jealous of how much faster it is. :)
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I love the tune in my s52 swapped e30! so much so that my brother in law just bought one for his car!
      -Brad
      My E30: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...50#post3916850

Comment

This could not have come at a better time, found out the PO either lied or was ignorant about the injectors in the car so I'm sure my tune is off for the 24#'s I'm throwing in. I'll be in touch soon.
        88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
        We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

thanks for the sale!

Comment

I'm having issues getting the discount code to apply. When entered it defaults to local pickup, which adds tax that is more than the cost of shipping. Do I have to call it in? Thanks.
            88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
            We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

I will look into the website checkout stuff, but if you are having problems, email or call.

Comment

Working...
              X