My e30 318is s52 swap thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyGhost View Post
    Far out this is a huggeeeee read! I learnt a shit load tho very informative!

Just thought i would chime in. Ripped out my 3.15 LSD from my E30 M50 and put in a open 3.91 just to see if there was much difference. Seems like i have gone from one end of the scale to the other. Alright torque off the line to being buzzed out of the car with balls of torque! I think i need to sit somewhere in the middle! a 3.46 or 3.64 perhaps?!?
    the 3.46 lsd feels damn good with the zf, but thats with an s52....

Comment

couple more pics, now im getting somewhere with the blower install, i had to modify the idle pulley to get the bracket on, my next problem is the clearance between the blower and the abs unit. what did others do to fix this, other than pull the abs out?
      what do you guys think of the stealthy black unit??

Comment

Holy shit this tread has a lot of posts. Nice work on your car though.
        sigpic

Comment

I would like to see some number from a chassis dyno and a drag strip when you get the supercharger hooked up.
          sigpic

Comment

alright....im not going to install the blower, to much work not enought time, i just want to make the car street legal and drive the dam thing, look when i started this thread!!! i just bought a house so anything else i do to this car has to be minor lol. anyone interested in the supercharger??

Comment

How much for it?

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

pm me if your serious, im listing it on ebay soon. its stage 2, minus the filter and 2.7 diameter pully

Comment

You have a pm sir.

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

i pm'd him first meaning i have first dibs.
                    No more e30s for me.
                    88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                    88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                    91 BMW 325i [sold]
                    86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Originally posted by etxxz View Post
                      i pm'd him first meaning i have first dibs.
                      You're kidding, right?
                      Money talks dude, there are no "dibs" in life.

Originally posted by Janderson
                      you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

hah i know you don't have to tell me that ; /
                        but most forumners live in another world.
                        fast money tends to talk pretty loudly.

now, there are dibs in life. not everything revolves around money. somethings have more value and i'm not talking materialistically, but it does affect who's money to take...or not take at all.
                        No more e30s for me.
                        88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                        88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                        91 BMW 325i [sold]
                        86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

If it was a Vortech blower, then I'd go grab a loan right now. GL with the sale. :D
                          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                            If it was a Vortech blower, then I'd go grab a loan right now. GL with the sale. :D

if you wanna fuck around with oil lines be my guest, belt driven is the way to go. responding to pms

Comment

Originally posted by windsor318is View Post
                              if you wanna fuck around with oil lines be my guest, belt driven is the way to go. responding to pms
                              Meh. Vortech blowers are much more efficient at making power. :woowoo:
                              Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

heres the pics for the people interested, its going up on ebay shortly if noone is interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X