No announcement yet.

S54 Swap Modifications Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler, has any of your customers put that much down, if its already been done I won't waste the effort to test?

Comment

I don't believe so! Pour on the power :).

Comment

I'll keep you posted

Comment

Subscribed, can you do one for he e38?

Comment

Anybody have a pic of the sway bar attached to front with motor in place? Preferable an M3 style with the mounting to the strut. What is the length between the sway bar and the subframe (IOW- the new width of the subframe if that makes sense)?

Comment

Originally posted by gobuffs View Post
              Anybody have a pic of the sway bar attached to front with motor in place? Preferable an M3 style with the mounting to the strut. What is the length between the sway bar and the subframe (IOW- the new width of the subframe if that makes sense)?
              No pics, but the width should be the same. All the new subframe does is relocate the mount from rear to front.

Comment

I don't have a pic either but the distance is the same just flipped

Comment

Anyone looking to do the subframe modification, I am selling one so you don't have to drop yours while it gets fabd up. I can cut it and ship directly to T too. Tyler modified mine and it came out flawless. post pics soon.

Ham

Comment

Thanks for the post Ham!

Comment

Originally posted by gobuffs View Post
                      Gobuffs ours is an m3 (suspension techniques) it worked fine we did have to shorten the drop links about 3 "

Comment

Originally posted by 89AlpineM3 View Post
                        I don't have a pic either but the distance is the same just flipped
                        Ours had to be shortened, keeping the m3 drop links the same length put the bar too close to the control arms

Comment

Good to know. Thanks. Hope to get my subframe back from Tyler soon.

Comment

speed sensor

Hi tinyt

how did you get around the speed sensor signal or did you have it removed
                            l also have S54 E30 Sport

Comment

you can change a parameter to use the E30's VSS input

send me a PM, I can help.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Thanks for the input Nando!

Comment

Working...
                                X