S54 e30 electronics ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30ixBoost View Post
    right now nothing is clear other then rapid :hitler: on this forum towards me.

unlike some people i dont think the E30 is the worlds GREATEST car its a 2 decade old POS compared to the other vehicles i have owned and currently have, its a shame i have invested so much into this, hell if i could break even on this i would. Sell everything and be done with it .. but unfortunately i am unable to do that, does not matter, when all is said and done while i am on the track ill ride it harder with less care knowing the future will hold a better vehicle, if only for communication between less fascist of a bunch of motorheads.

Knowledgeable king shit of turd island

why is it so hard for you to admit that you dont have any ideas for solving the e30ix-s54 frankenpan oil starvation situation ... or dont want to help me figure out the answers to my questions , is it because im eccentric when it comes to my projects, god knows this isnt the first project i took on without knowing what i was getting my self into, im a old bored man in the grand scheme of things. Be a man you cant have all the answers for everything, its not possible , no need to lie to your self or stroke your 'i know it all' ego against a shitty car anybody is able to pick up for less then a couple hundred quid .. that said whats done is done. doesnt matter what YOU WOULD HAVE CHOSEN OR NOT , the problem(s) still remain .. and there are plenty of them

Per what ECU .. you have not MADE IT CLEAR , i told u this build requires a stand alone unit , i have addressed this.

as with the most viable solution .. because of the turbo and high lift valve/after market cams what model standalone , what company, person or TUNE .. WHY and WHAT KINDS, the DIFFERENCES , THOSE are choices

then ITS CLEAR

right now its all bullshit. shit if i have to pay the same price i paid for the engine just for the ECU and TUNE i will

but we all know there are better solutions. too bad you made it so CLEAR what those are that nobody is able to understand.
    and you wonder why nobody wants to help you?
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

now that i have gotten an S54B32 retrofitted into a 1991 e30ix dimly speaking less many additional requirements, its been decided so far to be keeping/using the original 5MT and transfer case, so ... its electronics time

basically the engine over the next coming months is going to be torn apart ... rebuilt .. naturally forged parts, it is to support upwards of 900hp, and am learning towards a Garrett GT5533R turbo, maybe even get in a race season of an NA class .. depending

that wrote .. lets discuss ELECTRONICS !!!

now inorder to safe on money, and since i have 2 engineering degrees(to keep forum trolls at bay telling me what i can and can not accomplish), one of these being electronics, i figured i would ask about what should be next and therefor .. the options

to make things even simpler, i would like to point out i have read about plug in 'kits', stand alone ECU packages that range from 3K to 750, depending on person(s) and have yet to find a valid company providing said service

so ... the requirements/goal .. would like to originally keep the vanos(have not decided on cams that is why) .. TBW ... and alas no decision on the dash

links would be nice, and or discussions on schematics or procedures on the harness conversions, and anything plausible please ..

- TROLLS - NO - JUST DONT - STOP - GO AWAY -

if you have nothing to say pertaining to said started discussion which may be ill mannered :hitler: or just plain rubbish, please stop. Last i asked questions some fool called me mr.6 post count (or something stupid like that) no need for that fascism

----------------

what are my options on these pre-made 'kits ' - - LINKS ?
      various schematics ?
      software for stand alone ECU?

(i also have INPA Ediabas DIS SSS GT1 software - plus the cable for my daily BMW - would love to be able to use this on the engine separate of standalone ECU Flash from pre-made kit etc etc )

Dear sir,

I am enquiring as to weather your S54 e30 electronics ? is still available. I am verry interested to purchase your S54 e30 electronics ? and will be paying your full asking priece for the S54 e30 electronics ?

Please reply to me urgently with the following so that we may complete this transaction with utmost haste and efficiency-

FULL NAME:

VAT Nbr:

Bank Routing Nbr:

National ID Card Nbr:

Mothers Madden Name:

Pet's Nickname:

Preffferrred side of the road:

OR if you prefer, just click the link below and I will pay using Paypal. I will have my cousin pick up the S54 e30 electronics ? so that you will not be inconveneienced in anny manner.

PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay online without revealing your credit card number.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
        There is no ego here. You merely perceive that we have vast quantities of knowledge locked away, when we've already shared what we know. I can tell you that no one on r3vlimited uses Motec or Pectel. A handful of people have used DTA S100.
        thank you my friend, that was the most useful post yet.

would you happen to have linking information on how to prepare the wiring / sensors / harness for any one of these stand alone units ? I would assume that people within this forum most likely have their corners of information they know where to visit so as to obtain the information, googled information i have yet to find in full.

as far as the differences between them i guess ill go into a more of a tuning forum to ask questions and make a chart, it would be nice to be able to have a discussion on this later.

one question that still was bothering me inside was what would be required to make the Stock E46M ECU run on a swapped engine

separate to that what would be needed in order to integrate DSC into the E30ix

these are some of the question i originally had before becoming trolled upon, once the hate passes it would be appreciated to start a separate thread as a more proper of a place for said discussion... hopefully this time without any derailment.

thanks again

Comment

OP you aren't going to ever get the answer you are searching for with such a bad attitude. All your responses are extremely over-embelished with crap that has nothing to do with the information you seek. You are wishy-washy with what you want.

There's too many things that you state that just don't make sense and all the important question gets lost in the way you respond. Nando is exteremely knowledgeable at least from the responses Ive read he provides to others in other threads, but if you act the way you do, you will not get that help.

You state you have degrees and what not then say you only say this to prevent people questioning your knowledge then turn around and say you don't need to prove how sharp you are. You chose the e30ix as a platform for a 900hp turbo car because you are like its "simplicity" but call me crazy but wouldn't it have been a shit ton more simpler to get 900hp out of an evo VIII MR? You posted this thread to ask about electronics yet you decide to go off on this frankenpan nonsense.

I was able to pull some good info from this whole thread but the way you carried yourself has made it extremely difficult. Please just calm yourself and stop with the show because its not needed. Ask a question and show that you are capable of using the info.
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by rigmaster View Post

best trolling yet

effort a-

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
              OP you aren't going to ever get the answer you are searching for with such a bad attitude. All your responses are extremely over-embelished with crap that has nothing to do with the information you seek. You are wishy-washy with what you want.
              if by now you have not figured out and followed my broken logic only to focus on rubbish then that is your followed path

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                and you wonder why nobody wants to help you?
                i shall refer you to your FIRST POST when all i wanted was some information on what to do next.

Originally posted by nando View Post

here, I'll help

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

it's pretty obvious you just want to be spoon fed everything. two engineering degrees, one in electronics? You should have the whole binary disassembled by now.

maybe start with a binary dump. since you're so smart, and have two "engineering" degrees, you should be able to do that no problem. you probably already have the neccesary hardware and software.

I could tell you everything I know about MSS54 and the E46 M3 cluster i've already got converted to run inside an E30, standalone, but I'm not going to because your attitude sucks.

This was your form of help.

Comment

thank you my friend, that was the most useful post yet.

would you happen to have linking information on how to prepare the wiring / sensors / harness for any one of these stand alone units ? I would assume that people within this forum most likely have their corners of information they know where to visit so as to obtain the information, googled information i have yet to find in full.
                  uh, maybe look at the DTA S100 manual?

as far as the differences between them i guess ill go into a more of a tuning forum to ask questions and make a chart, it would be nice to be able to have a discussion on this later.
                  I'd guess that's in the DTA manual too. it's just an ECU - they all pretty much work the same way.

one question that still was bothering me inside was what would be required to make the Stock E46M ECU run on a swapped engine

separate to that what would be needed in order to integrate DSC into the E30ix
                  it requires research and hard work. making MSS54 run standalone from the E46 isn't magic, it's been done a thousand times. making the E46 DSC work in an E30 ix would require you to go and figure it out, nobody is going to just answer that for you because the answer does not exist.

these are some of the question i originally had before becoming trolled upon, once the hate passes it would be appreciated to start a separate thread as a more proper of a place for said discussion... hopefully this time without any derailment.

thanks again
                  the reason your inquiries are so painful is because you can't even bother to go to the DTA website and try to find the manual that will tell you how to wire it up and tune it. This is just one of many examples from your posts, where have obviously have not even attempted to do any reading on your own.

Are you really so helpless that we have to google the DTA website for you, look for the manual ourselves, and then provide you a link? Why would anyone do this for you, when you hold everyone on this forum in contempt and basically shown that you do not care for the E30 in the first place?

I wish you hadn't bothered with the E30 as well. we'd all be better off.
                  Last edited by nando; 01-21-2013, 11:34 AM.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

i shall refer you to your FIRST POST when all i wanted was some information on what to do next.

well, apparently you've never heard of it. I'll explain.

Google.com is a search engine. A search engine is a tool that lets you enter key words on subjects you wish to learn. You enter these words and then hit the "search" button. Then you follow the links that the search tool provides and read the content in the websites of your desired topic.

After doing some reading, you then learn how to do what you searched for. Search terms such as "DTA S100", "How do I tune a DTA S100", "How to wire a DTA S100 for an S54". etc.

give it a try, I think you'll find it helpful.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

if by now you have not figured out and followed my broken logic only to focus on rubbish then that is your followed path
                      You want to run a standalone, its been noted that its extremely costly and alternatives were provided. You rejected those.

You want to work some magic and make DSC work on your ix and think it should be an easy fix, although it was pointed out that it highly unlikely to work.

You have an issue with your frankenpan. No solution there but completely off topic from the original thread.

Like I said, its hard to pull these things mainly because you rant on and on with no apparent reason except to prove to whoever is reading that you are capable of finishing this project.

now that i have gotten an S54B32 retrofitted into a 1991 e30ix dimly speaking less many additional requirements, its been decided so far to be keeping/using the original 5MT and transfer case, so ... its electronics time

basically the engine over the next coming months is going to be torn apart ... rebuilt .. naturally forged parts, it is to support upwards of 900hp, and am learning towards a Garrett GT5533R turbo, maybe even get in a race season of an NA class .. depending

that wrote .. lets discuss ELECTRONICS !!!

now inorder to safe on money, and since i have 2 engineering degrees(to keep forum trolls at bay telling me what i can and can not accomplish), one of these being electronics, i figured i would ask about what should be next and therefor .. the options

to make things even simpler, i would like to point out i have read about plug in 'kits', stand alone ECU packages that range from 3K to 750, depending on person(s) and have yet to find a valid company providing said service

so ... the requirements/goal .. would like to originally keep the vanos(have not decided on cams that is why) .. TBW ... and alas no decision on the dash

links would be nice, and or discussions on schematics or procedures on the harness conversions, and anything plausible please ..

- TROLLS - NO - JUST DONT - STOP - GO AWAY -

if you have nothing to say pertaining to said started discussion which may be ill mannered :hitler: or just plain rubbish, please stop. Last i asked questions some fool called me mr.6 post count (or something stupid like that) no need for that fascism

----------------

what are my options on these pre-made 'kits ' - - LINKS ?
                      various schematics ?
                      software for stand alone ECU?

(i also have INPA Ediabas DIS SSS GT1 software - plus the cable for my daily BMW - would love to be able to use this on the engine separate of standalone ECU Flash from pre-made kit etc etc )
                      Let's refer to YOUR first post. 90% crap. If you would have just asked what I highlighted in red you definitely would have a better chance of getting what you need. Instead you decided you needed to ward off evil internet trolls and announce your credentials over the internet as if it even matters.

I take it you are an older gentlemen so please act like one. It's stupid to see and hear grown adults ranting about INTERNET TROLLS, again let me type that out, INTER-FUCKING-NET TROLLS.
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

no wonder nothing is accomplished by those who mock, poke, troll and prod per of a rich pertinent lifestyle, enjoy your 3 decade old vehicles and go troll amongst your selves little children.

its like talking to a 10 year old, after a while of rational attempts to persuade them the more mature individual has to smile and nod, respond with yes .. thats right.

bid you farewell

Comment

I think I just read the world record in posting the word "troll" in any thread. Certainly displays the depth of ones vocabulary, and their impeccable ability to offer any real response.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by future rs View Post
                            I think I just read the world record in posting the word "troll" in any thread. Certainly displays the depth of ones vocabulary, and their impeccable ability to offer any real response.

Troll

Amidoingitright?

Comment

This thread is awesome.
                              1991 318i SOLD
                              2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

no wonder nothing is accomplished by those who mock, poke, troll and prod per of a rich pertinent lifestyle, enjoy your 3 decade old vehicles and go troll amongst your selves little children.

its like talking to a 10 year old, after a while of rational attempts to persuade them the more mature individual has to smile and nod, respond with yes .. thats right.

bid you farewell
                                Its pretty sad that your best attempt at an insult is to point out that the E30 is old. Hey, genius, you figure that out all by yourself?

Good riddance.
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X