Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agent View Post
    Why is this guy not banned yet?
    maybe because i respond to assholes who start shit against me in the first place
    or maybe because deep down you really want to see what happens of this swap

or what i personally think it is, the bordom and simple sheer zealousness of responses gives those involved admin or not something to do with their time, instead of the societal norm, of making money.

Comment

Please no need to insult anyone. We are all here as car enthusiacs not here to argue. Some of us may have bad humor and probably becouse everything is written not spoken.

Despite finding nagative opinions that are not what you would like to find, just respect it and take it into good humor. As people have the freedom to give their opinion.

Someone that is mature would know these steps in avoiding arguments. If someone runs into a negative, people would tend to avoid it and move on with positive a metallity, but not engage in a verbal despute.

Why?? Because it gets one nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by King Mufasa View Post
        Please no need to insult anyone. We are all here as car enthusiacs not here to argue. Some of us may have bad humor and probably becouse everything is written not spoken.

Despite finding nagative opinions that are not what you would like to find, just respect it and take it into good humor. As people have the freedom to give their opinion.

Someone that is mature would know these steps in avoiding arguments. If someone runs into a negative, people would tend to avoid it and move on with positive a metallity, but not engage in a verbal despute.

Why?? Because it gets one nowhere.
        i agree with you and thank you, i would also like to point out before hand i would not only avoid but also provide several attempts for others to correct their manners to no supporting role, after a while one gets fed up with the bullshit, and joins the lemmings in their :hitler:

Comment

oh please. every time I've tried to be straight forward and direct with my answers you go off the deep end.

there's only one real troll in this thread.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I'll help you. I have been gathering information on making the s54 run on the factory ECU and retaining the DSC for years, but I simply don't have the funds right now to put it all into play.

Simply wire it all up as it is in the e46 and tune the ECU to work and you'll be fine.
            Do a vanos delete! you won't want vanos when you add a turbo, no need.

I suggest looking at or buying an e46 m3 to see how everything functions so you can transfer it over to an e30.

Just run a dry sump, you'll be fine.

Let me know if you need more info
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
            1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
            1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
            1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
              oh please. every time I've tried to be straight forward and direct with my answers you go off the deep end.

there's only one real troll in this thread.
              O'really, simple and a half, the only time you were straight forward was the first time you and me really communicated about the originality of the 24v swap, after someone started viciously trolling you single candidly joined in the fun, its been history ever since.

i can provide justifying sources for my comment however im sure if you went back and looked around your self the value of my comment would provide for a better gratifying source instead.

Comment

Originally posted by cjdontthink View Post
                I'll help you. I have been gathering information on making the s54 run on the factory ECU and retaining the DSC for years, but I simply don't have the funds right now to put it all into play.

Simply wire it all up as it is in the e46 and tune the ECU to work and you'll be fine.
                Do a vanos delete! you won't want vanos when you add a turbo, no need.

I suggest looking at or buying an e46 m3 to see how everything functions so you can transfer it over to an e30.

Just run a dry sump, you'll be fine.

Let me know if you need more info
                i have been looking at the typhon ECU however made no solid choice as of yet, its in the lead, i would prefer to use the original ECU however i do not know how it will function with high lift cams and a turbo setup, not found a statement to lead me into believing its even possible. I am persevering a plug-n-play first run solution, with the future of tuning on the track be a mandatory goal, solidification of it as a requirement even may consist of two initial ecu solutions. One to first get the vehicle to run with no turbo, the second in the future with more aggressive cams and head. When you incorporate that head being ported alas +1mm oversized valve job, one tends to lean towards best it having it all done initially.

per vanos delete, i would much rather be keeping it, because i have not found a solution for being able to use high lift cams under a bmw s54 ecu the reason exists still why i have not made the difficult choice yet.

Purchasing an additional e46 m3 is pointless now, consider this, i have already gotten the s54b32 engine transplanted into the bay, its been stripped, and hopefully this week prepared in full. Sleeving is the current issue i am facing as i have yet to find a local shop worthy of my trust in performing the service, since the only choice is Darton sleeves as others in comparison dont contend in the quality, the fact remains it needs to be done properly and i may have to ship it out. So unless there is a e46 m3 which has severally been in a rear end accident, its engine block in irreversible damage buying it at an insurance auction, locally of course, and for a extremely low price, is the only logical purchase to be made.

The dry sump i have looked into, i found someone that will most likely be making a secondary final pan for me, including the plugins for it, nothing as of yet is set in stone. The dry sump engineering and solution has yet to be designed and looked into, officially written up and chosen. At what cost would this system be implemented and what other possible choices remain so as to obtain 2 quarts extra oil into the pan are feasible, still are being looked into.

Comment

Working...
                X