DieSekte's S54 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diesekte View Post
    Fit well for me, bought through clown shoe motorsports so they made sure to get me a set that fit. Besides guaranteed fitment on the more expensive headers, there are literally no differences between these and the SGT headers which are the next cheapest at 8-900, even the other brands that are 1100+. Except for the arc asylum headers which are a bit different design and are hand made awesomeness with A+++ welds. The welds on the topspeed headers are really pretty decent. I did have to cut away some sound deadening to get one of the O2 sensors on but I had to do that was my m52 as well

I come from the American muscle world...there is absolutely no reason why big name brand really nice v8 headers are 600 and straight 6 bmw headers from whoever tuning are 1200...
    Don't even get me started on cam prices :/
    I reached out to Clown Shoes, told them you sent me, they will be getting back to me shortly with a price. I told them I wanted them to test fit as well.

Thanks for the info!
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Sure thing. Andy has always taken care of me and they are somewhat local for me so it's easy to drop by if I need to. They did my tune as well. It works decent enough but I will more than likely invest in a dyno tune later on down the road as I read more about what kind of power cars are putting down with cams and a proper dyno tune

Comment

Working...
      X