ordering Ix parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ordering Ix parts

where does Ix owners buy their Ix specific parts? ebay? tischer? looking for control arms.

Check out Blunttech.com. Great guy and a member here, can get you anything you need at an excellent price.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

ECS, autohausaz, rmeuropean, bmwmercedesparts.com
      www.instagram.com/snwmble
      #snwmble

Current:
      '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
      '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
      '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
      '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
      '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
      '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
      '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
      '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

+1 for Blunttech.com

also check
        pelican parts
        bavauto
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

[/SIGPIC]"we are so totally screwed!"

Comment

Other than the sites mentioned by other members.. :-) I would suggest junk yards and Craig's List also.. But sometimes with control arms if you have a press or a friend with one you can save a few $'s (not a retirement's worth) pressing your own ball joints. Then again brand new are out of the box ready to install without the search for a press.. Regardless you will probably need to replace your control arm bushing and possibly your bracket as well.. Good Luck!!

Comment

BMAparts.com too. I click "order", open my door, and it's there. Well, practically. Fastest shipper in my experience.
              My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Pelican. It's my first time dealing with them, so we'll see how it goes. Pretty reasonable prices and free shipping on everything but the Redline fluid, and the OEM BMW TCase input shaft seal.

Comment

80% of what I order is from Pelican, the rest is autohausaz, getbmwparts.com and of course... blunttech. The only one I avoid is bavauto, due to a history of backorders. If you take the time and play the pricing game, pelican is great for aftermarket but a little high on geniune bmw parts. If you want OEM stuff, blunttech or getbmwparts.com have the better deals.

Comment

Also try bimmerworld.com. They have a sachs clutch kit for 199$! Thats the cheapest I've found for that. Plus they have good deals on other goods. Also ECS has good prices.

Comment

Originally posted by EyExR View Post
                      BMAparts.com too. I click "order", open my door, and it's there. Well, practically. Fastest shipper in my experience.
                      +1 for BMA. I live in PA, and I usually order big stuff from them - Control Arms, radiator, brake discs, etc. They do ship super fast for free. I've never had a package take longer than 2 days to arrive.

For genuine BMW parts, I almost always use thebmwpartstore.com for their prices. Shipping can be pretty sluggish, but I'm not usually in a hurry.
                      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Working...
                      X