Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i found an ix in a local pick and pull yard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i found an ix in a local pick and pull yard...

it just came in yesterday. what's worth taking? i already swiped the side skirts, fender flairs, and spoiler for my is...

is there anything worth taking thats worth anything to turn a profit? it had some haggered borbets on it...
    Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver
    driving boards?

Originally posted by JAM View Post
    it just came in yesterday. what's worth taking? i already swiped the side skirts, fender flairs, and spoiler for my is...

is there anything worth taking thats worth anything to turn a profit? it had some haggered borbets on it...
    sure, snag the x-fer case, and front diff.
    sigpic

Comment

grab whatever you can take. strut housings, t-case, axles, front diff, What color is it?

Comment

its white. its cold out. i dont want to pull anything like the diff. brrrrr
        driving boards?

Comment

its white. its cold out. i dont want to pull anything like the diff. brrrrr
          You waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, That stuff is well worth your time. You can get about 2500 for all the drive train parts.
          Tri color fabric for sale here!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

Originally posted by Erik j View Post
            You waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, That stuff is well worth your time. You can get about 2500 for all the drive train parts.
            CMON!!

srsly? i dont even know if any of that shit works, its in the junkyard for christsake...
            driving boards?

Comment

CMON!!

srsly? i dont even know if any of that shit works, its in the junkyard for christsake...
              You never know what it's in there for. It might just have a faulty ICV and the owner couldn't be bothered to fix his 20 year old beater.

Comment

rebuildable front CV shafts are worth their weight in gold
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Even if it doesnt work its still worth a fortune. Everyone wants a extra that they can rebuild to put in their cars. I used to work outside at a junk yard in the Minnesota winters, 9 hours a day in the cold and snow. So quit whinning about it and go make some money! You can get some pretty good upgrades for your car with what you can make off those parts.
                  Tri color fabric for sale here!
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

someone was looking for strut housings.. $300 a side.. i'd go back there and get em..
                    '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                    '91 SpecE30 #523
                    '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Maybe change the thread title to what is worth taking without any work?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

damn get up and go get that stuff. Hell see how much he will take for the whole car. Prob hardley anything since he doesnt know what he has there. trailor it home and wait till summer then it wont be cold you bitch

Comment

I'm buying one of these tomorrow likely. PM me if anyone wants stuff :D

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Jam, what yard is it at?

Let me know, I know a couple of guys up north who don't mind cold.

Comment

6 month bump!

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                              HSAX Instructor

Comment

Working...
                              X