Pic of car with Zender Skirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic of car with Zender Skirts?

Does anyone have a pic of an E30 with zender side skirt installed? If you have pics of other skirts as well as pricing and where you got them, feel free to post those as well.

I believe these are them, the front spoiler is a zender unit like the one I have advertised.

It also has a carbon fiber hood painted white ick
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

My Zender sides look different, dont have pics tho

Comment

Hence why I said " I believe" not fact they are.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3
          ick? thats so hot i wish i had the moeny to do that
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
            ick? thats so hot i wish i had the moeny to do that
            ICK is you painted over CF and wasted the effect of being able to see the CF.

Comment

painted CF > raw.

unless its the non-glossy, real CF like on race cars.

if its the glossy show stuff, then a light coat ala F40 so you can still see a hint of the weave is they way to go.
              Below the radar...

Comment

there are two different zender sideskirts available. the one on the pictures and the other ones look like only mtech2 sideskirts (without the door panels)
                *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

I think that guy posts on unofficialbmw.com. He put a lot of work into that car. It has a custom 2-tone interior that looks pretty nice.
                  Now as for those particular side skirts, :down:
                  They look too busy for the rest of his body kit. They just don't flow well with the rest of the body.

Comment

Originally posted by AC Nico
                    there are two different zender sideskirts available. the one on the pictures and the other ones look like only mtech2 sideskirts (without the door panels)
                    mtech2 are pretty much flat and striaght down. The other style Zenders have a divite going across The middle I think, I'll take pictures once my dad brongs them back from his work.

Comment

I'd love a painted CF hood, who cares about the weave look. I don't think the one pictured is a VIS hood either, the gaps would be way more noticeable since it's painted white.
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider325
                        mtech2 are pretty much flat and striaght down. The other style Zenders have a divite going across The middle I think, I'll take pictures once my dad brongs them back from his work.
                        Nico had a complete Zender equipped car and lives in Zender world I think he knows the right stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider325
                          Nico had a complete Zender equipped car and lives in Zender world I think he knows the right stuff.
                          im not sayin he is wrong, but from what i have seen in person they dont look alike.

he lives in Zender lol, thats sweet! zenderville, every E30 has zender parts wahh!

Comment

what i mean with "they look like mtech2 skirts":

- the other zender sideskirts dont have this part for the wheel arch so they are only on the sideskirt. my zender skirts where also on the wheel arch.
                            *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

I have 2 different kinds. One is the type on my car pictured in my sig. The other type I plan on putting on when I repaint the car. They are similar to M-Tech 2 in that they are door panels. They essentially go up to the belt moldings and flare a bit to look like an M3, they also come with fender flares similar to what is on the ix. Sorry, I guess my picture of them is on my old computer. I've only seen them in a picture used by Zender, but not on any other car.
                              -Brandon
                              '86 325es S50
                              '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
                              '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
                              '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
                              S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

Working...
                              X