• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit! it came out really goood! just need style5s and a drop!. good job man
    no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Originally posted by matias88e30 View Post
      Shit! it came out really goood! just need style5s and a drop!. good job man
      It's dropped on nice wheels already man ;)

Some pictures I found on the internet after today's meet!

Founder @ Maintenr. Take control of your vehicle maintenance.

Comment

OP can you elaborate on the procedure? What do you need other than patience to lay down vinyl like that??

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
        Ig:ryno_pzk
        I like the tuna here.
        Originally posted by lambo
        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
          OP can you elaborate on the procedure? What do you need other than patience to lay down vinyl like that??
          Shaved hands, razors, scissors, detailer, clay bar , squeegee, quality vinyl, heat gun and 2/2+ people to help you on bigger parts.

Then you simply apply vinyl centering on the front peice or starting from top and pulling it at 90 degree angle while squeegeeing it outwards. You will have to practice this is not something I can explain and vinyl materials react differently to different things.

The problem with our cars is that you HAVE to do body work, it will look like shit other wise.

40+ hours to wrap and a lot more hours for rust/body work (depending on what condition the car is in).

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Found this one from the caravan, my favorite!

Comment

Outstanding job! Technically not my style, but it's just so cleanly done and well executed I can't help but love it. Very well done.

Comment

Originally posted by KVF View Post
                Outstanding job! Technically not my style, but it's just so cleanly done and well executed I can't help but love it. Very well done.
                Thanks!

On another note, I just met with a very cool dude from a very cool web site. Developing.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comment

Comment

This thread had a surprising lack of Evo Sport decals and porshe, among other aliases.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Ol' Aleksey here is the biggest troll/douche to ever hit Bfc's E34 subforum. When he's not inhaling caustic fumes in his underventilated one room apartment he keeps busy as a writer of malware programs. I'm sure someone will chime in with his cyber rap sheet soon.

Alecksey/Queens/i5401995/naturb/alternator/jaison/6speedmt/porshe/esssupreme
                      Last edited by Stir Fry A Lot; 05-25-2011, 12:40 AM.
                      r3v member Aleksey: Internet Supertroll and malware author extraordinaire

Comment

HAHA hello ESSupreme/Porche/many many other names...you fail hard core. <3-all of the bf.c e34 subforum members....

Comment

I wonder how many people will come here from Jalopnik? Karma is a bitch you fucking tool.
                          r3v member Aleksey: Internet Supertroll and malware author extraordinaire

Comment

I think I remember this car, did you have the evosport stickers on the front bumper lip a few years ago?
                            UNDER CONSTRUCTION - 24v 325e (future DD), DD 525i

stripped out e30 rally project - in progress
                            M50NV -> M50TU E34 swap underway

Comment

Looks like trolls from BF.c are here :)

Comment

nice job especially in a brooklyn apartment. maybe i'll see ya on kings highway.

Comment

Working...
                                X