Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aleksey
    replied
    Thanks for the compliments. Vinyl is still holding up just posting some new pictures in here:

P.S The tail lights were temporary for the meet as a last minute thing due to melted housing in original lights. I do not have angel light wiring anywhere in engine bay, just like how lenses look cleaner over stock :)

Leave a comment:

• Wanganstyle
    replied
    Originally posted by Aleksey View Post
    Looks like trolls from BF.c are here :)
    hahahah. silly trolls / trolling / etc.

Trolling is actually quite amusing to watch, makes for some funnnnnny comments to laugh about.

BFC haters = overly up tight.

I love the apartment attack, thanks for innovating!!

Leave a comment:

• 5spoke
    replied
    Wow how did I miss this, it looks fucking sick dude!

Leave a comment:

• AbsorbantNut
    replied
    Ibtl?

Leave a comment:

• chadthestampede
    replied
    No flak for the angel eyes and ebay tails? I'm ashamed of r3v.

Also did you rebuild the m60 in your apartment too?

Leave a comment:

• 1mz
    replied
    nice e34 man - thinking a vinyl wrap job might be necessary for my e30 down the line... thinking satin white or maybe a satin blue color :)

Leave a comment:

• VacMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Aleksey View Post
    I see you still have a knack for irony. I've personally banned you on bf.c at least 8 times for trolling, some the bf.c guys never even knew about. :up:

I still think deep down you're an alright guy, you just really, really suck at trolling. And making e-friends. Glad to see you've been keeping yourself busy in other ways. You might want to work on your attention to detail though, it seems a bit lacking.

BTW, if this smoldering thread catches fire you might just be the next whatt18yahoo. Wouldn't that be something? His thread smoldered for months before the R3V guys realized what they had.

See you on bf.c!

Tim
    Last edited by VacMan; 05-25-2011, 11:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• igotbank
    replied
    nice job especially in a brooklyn apartment. maybe i'll see ya on kings highway.

Leave a comment:

• Aleksey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NbAmTwE
    replied
    I think I remember this car, did you have the evosport stickers on the front bumper lip a few years ago?

Leave a comment:

• Stir Fry A Lot
    replied
    I wonder how many people will come here from Jalopnik? Karma is a bitch you fucking tool.

Leave a comment:

• keith2
    replied
    HAHA hello ESSupreme/Porche/many many other names...you fail hard core. <3-all of the bf.c e34 subforum members....

Leave a comment:

• Stir Fry A Lot
    replied
    Ol' Aleksey here is the biggest troll/douche to ever hit Bfc's E34 subforum. When he's not inhaling caustic fumes in his underventilated one room apartment he keeps busy as a writer of malware programs. I'm sure someone will chime in with his cyber rap sheet soon.

Alecksey/Queens/i5401995/naturb/alternator/jaison/6speedmt/porshe/esssupreme
    Last edited by Stir Fry A Lot; 05-25-2011, 12:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GarrettM
    replied
    This thread had a surprising lack of Evo Sport decals and porshe, among other aliases.

Leave a comment:

• Aleksey
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X