front fenders from ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front fenders from ebay?

Anyone bought front fenders from eBay or know we're to get them cheap in Canada?
    If you've bought the eBay ones are they any good?

dont do it. they are plastic.

Comment

just head to your pick'n pull yard. they're bound to have some in decent condition
      Check with the staff there too - they'll let you know how often they rotate the stock in the yard, that way you don't keep coming back with the same cars in the lot and wasting your time!
      1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
      1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
      1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
      My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

You can also buy them new for not all that much money if you don't want to deal with finding rust-free, straight old ones, then detaching and refinishing them.
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Whereabouts actually?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk
          1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
          1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
          1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
          My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

Originally posted by 4evere30 View Post
            Anyone bought front fenders from eBay or know we're to get them cheap in Canada?
            If you've bought the eBay ones are they any good?
            I bought one many moons ago. It was meh. No one else noticed it after paint, though. It was $30, but almost $100 in shipping ftl. Holes were off for trim, crease wasn't like stock. If you dig through my Delphin thread, you will see it.

Originally posted by E30NJ View Post
            dont do it. they are plastic.
            No, they aren't.

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
            You can also buy them new for not all that much money if you don't want to deal with finding rust-free, straight old ones, then detaching and refinishing them.
            Would have bought new at the time, had I known the quality.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

aftermarket fenders fit like shit in the front around the headlights. When i had my e30 painted they also had to replace my drivers side front fender. well the shop ordered aftermarket front fender because it cost 1/2 the price of oem. When i picked up the car i immediately noticed the crappy fitment. I told them i wasnt happy and they ordered/sprayed/fit ANOTHER aftermarket fender, which still fit like crap. So they had to finally pay for an OE fender and it came out perfect, they ended up eating $160 in fenders.
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
              X