Leather vs Vinyl Door cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leather vs Vinyl Door cards?

Is there an actual difference between door cards that came with a vinyl interior vs leather interior? Or are they al same regardless of seat material?

Thx.
    Kevin Gibson
    90 325is

Cars with leather seats came with the same vinyl door cards. The M Technic convertibles with extended leather were the exceptions.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Thank you.
      Kevin Gibson
      90 325is

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
        Cars with leather seats came with the same vinyl door cards. The M Technic convertibles with extended leather were the exceptions.
        was there ever an extended leather package that included the dash ? saw a leather covered dash online and was trying to find out if it had ever been an option.

Comment

I've seen pics of leather dashes in Euro Motorsport cabrios. It was probably an option there but can't say for sure. There was also a leather wrapped glove box.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
          X