Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which momo hub for a 1992 e30 325i vert

Hello

I got the normal momo hub for an e30 (momo part# 2006) for my 1992 e30 325i, but it doesnt fit, the hub splined hole is too small it wont even begin to slide over the splines. For 92 e30s should I get the part# 2008 for e36s? 92 seems like a weird transition year.

thanks
    Jeff

Originally posted by sdjaytee View Post
    Hello

I got the normal momo hub for an e30 (momo part# 2006) for my 1992 e30 325i, but it doesnt fit, the hub splined hole is too small it wont even begin to slide over the splines. For 92 e30s should I get the part# 2008 for e36s? 92 seems like a weird transition year.

thanks
    Jeff
    you probably have an airbag car which requires further modification. do a search on changing steering wheels in an airbag car.

Comment

Thats weird, I have a 92 with momo hub Did you remove the spacer?
      Last edited by Mike36; 03-27-2024, 04:47 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 82eye View Post

you probably have an airbag car which requires further modification. do a search on changing steering wheels in an airbag car.
        hello, It is definitely a former airbag car and I have the correct spacers to deal with the spacing issue but the spacing doesnt even come into play as the e30 momo hub (#2006) wont even begin to slide over the splines the hole is too small for the shaft

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
          Thats weird, I have a 92 with momo Rev then start to stall Did you remove the spacer?
          hello, ya i have the spacers removed or put in it doesnt matter, the spacers dont even come into play as the hub wont even begin to slide onto the shaft over the splines the hole is too small

Comment

Working...
          X